Photos

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Doghouse Riley, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Doghouse Riley

Doghouse Riley Head Gardener

"Pleasantly unemployed."
    Ratings:
    +4,411
    I've just trawled through the photos of the garden I took in May and deleted quite a few. I'm left with 169. I file them away by month. i.e. 2019-5 Garden. These join the 2,500 plus photos on my laptop and duplicated on a back-up hardrive in the "Garden" file, a subsection of my "Home and Family" file, containing about 5000 photos, from way back when, including some monochrome and converted transparancies.

There's absolutely no sense in keeping a high proportion of these, because I only look back at a few for reference.
    It's the same as the over 3000 mp3s of popular music I keep, again sorted into different sections, Jazz, Country, Motown, R&B, Pop, etc., to which I rarely listen. But I do it because it's so easy as it takes little effort. And I bang on about the obsession and the over-use of mobile phones by some people.