1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

photoshop

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by Hec, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Hec

Hec Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Just had an offer through from Morgan Computers. Photoshop elements for under £20.00 as it's £50 from Amazon and even more direct thought it was a good deal.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7

( I bought my computer from them and have not had any problems with it or them. Quick delivery etc)

Thought I'd pass the link on in case anyone was interested.

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    Sounds good, I like Elements Hec.. Mine is much older, something like 5 I think.. I also have Paint shop pro 8 & between them I like the set ups..

3. Hec

Hec Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  4. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,819
    Hi Hec for that price I would go for it,I use Adobe CS3 and Corel Paint Shop Pro X1:)

5. Hec

Hec Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I've ordered it. I've been using Picasso but that is pretty limited so was wanting something a bit more. Used to have an old version of corel but lost it when a computer was replaced and was never able to get the same version (that I loved) back again. I hope I can do what I want to with this one. I'm pretty sure I will be able to.