1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures On Posts

Discussion in 'How To ..........' started by Matthew 1990, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Matthew 1990

Matthew 1990 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm currently having problems with putting pictures on my posts and I would really like to be able to do this however I don't know how to do this can anyone help me please

2. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Matthew, you need to get an account at www.photobucket.com (it's free) then upload your pictures onto there. Then click in the IMG Code field and a yellow box will pop up saying 'copied' then in your message on here select Edit, Paste (or Ctrl + V). To check if it has worked don't forget to use the preview post button before you click the add reply button.

Hope that helps but if you need any more details shout