1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

PM replies are not being stored.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback/Bugs' started by PeterS, Aug 5, 2011.

1. PeterS

PeterS Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,015
    I have just looked in my PM store. I noticed that all the PMs I received have been stored in the in box, and that all the PMs that I have initiated and sent are stored in the out box.

But most of the PMs I have sent have been in the form of a reply to one received. That way the conversational thread is maintained. But I have just noticed that none of the PM sent as a reply are stored in the out box. They always used to be before the software change.

I would be very grateful if somebody could have a look. :thumb:

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    Hi Peter, all done.. :thumbsup: I checked at the CP & your "save outgoing PMs" box wasn't ticked so have ticked it for you now so all sent PMs should be stored as usual now.. It probably happened in the change as you say... :sunny:

3. PeterS

PeterS Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,015
    Marley - I am most grateful.

I feel silly now, I went all through the PM options area - but didn't look in the other settings and options area. Thanks a lot. :wub2:

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125