1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

poisonus plants

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Madrat, May 12, 2005.

1. Madrat

Madrat Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    HI

I have a corner of my garden I want to turn into a wild area with a differance I want it to contain mainly poisonus plants (no I dont want to kill anyone) I want to grow Aconite (monkshood), Thorn apple and Belladonna also possably Hemlock. I know they are deadly and frowned upon but they are beutifull native plants and no more deadly than privet, foxglove or even potato plants. Where can I get these plants from or seeds. The local garden centres have no ideas and the only place I can find on the internet was for Aconite and that was in the USA. Any help would be appreshiated. sorry about the spelling I'm a bit dislecsic :confused:

2. Ladybird

Ladybird Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Fiatman get a list of poisonous plants from DEFRA they have pages and pages of them.Just ring up for a list.

3. Madrat

Madrat Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Ladybird I dont supose you know the number do you. Will they have names of supplyers?

4. Bayleaf

Bayleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  5. Webmaster

Webmaster Webmaster Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,931
  6. Madrat

Madrat Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the advice

I will be checking out the links and will let you know.

I was given som seads last year but nothing happend however somthing is coming up in the green house but a bit to soon to tell what yet

7. Madrat

Madrat Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Have found a web page that sells everything.
    Its in the US but they deliver World wide for a very good price.

www.alchemy-works.com