1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Polly Tunnel Jobs For This Month

Discussion in 'Poly-Tunnel Gardening' started by Eden1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Eden1

Eden1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +52
    Share the knowledge with your fellow tunnellers and let us know what you're doing in your Pollytunnel this month.

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    Trying to keep it all watered :biggrin: picking Toms carrots Tomatillos Thai long beans peppers chilliest and salad plus preparing ground for green manure sowing. :thumbsup:

3. Eden1

Eden1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +52
    Spring is just around the corner so what are you guys doing in your tunnels? Can any recommend any early veg (carrots, parnsips or cabbage) that I can get going with?

4. jimcubs

jimcubs Gardener

Ratings:
    +598
    I did all my planting and tidying in May, used some new peat free stuff. All I have is 6 beds of weeds no veg came up what a disaster I’ve had to redo everything but not in the tunnel.
    I changed to a different compost with good results, so, I’ll not be biting any of that stuff again, wasn’t cheap and came from a good garden centre.