1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Raised Beds

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Jane91, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Jane91

Jane91 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Im trying to alter my garden so its more manageable but without any luck unless its really expensive.

Can anyone help, If anyone has any going spare i will pay for them or any donations would be great.

Thanks

Janie

2. suey

suey Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hey janie,
    there is a reclaimed timber yard just over the hill from me - on manor lane, sheffield - you could perhaps get some old sleepers and build up your raised beds that way. You could do what we are doing and do/buy a bit each week/fortnight/month? havent priced up old sleepers but i think they are in the regiion of around �£10 each? Do what i do and beg a favour - they deliver one lunch time and you do them coffee and bacon sarnies for lunch!
    good luck!

sue