1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Replacement Panels

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by Carllennon, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Carllennon

Carllennon Gardener

Techie
    Ratings:
    +246
    Anyone recommend any online shops that sell custom measured replacement panels for my greenhouse? I dont mind glass or plastic, whichever is cheaper.

2. Vince

Vince Not so well known for it.

Retired
    Ratings:
    +3,499
    Let me know what sizes you need, I have a lot of greenhouse glass in various sizes, I may be able to let some go as I have more than I need for my project.

3. ricky101

ricky101 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +4,201
    Hi,

Most local smallish glass merchants stock 2x2ft 3mm greenhouse glass for around £5-6 a sheet.

Just give them the measurements and they usually cut them to size for free while you wait if they are not that busy.

• Like Like x 1
    • martin-f

martin-f Plant Hardiness Zone 8b

Ratings:
      +10,302
      • Like Like x 1