1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Johnny Kingdom

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Kandy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    @wiseowl Not sure if you have heard but Johnny Kingdom has tragically died in an accident with a digger on his land around 9.30pm on Thursday I think it was.Paramedics rushed to his aid but it was too late.I think the digger toppled over somehow but don’t know the full details:sad:

He was such a lovely man and I loved watching his wildlife DVD’s and he was planning on releasing another one soon so this news is a bolt out of the blue:sad:

At least he will now be reunited with Bambi the young deer he rescued and looked after for many years.RIP Johnny...:sad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,836
      John Kingdom was that kind of guy with a natural affinity to animals and the countryside and who never stopped doing something. I really liked the guy as his programs and the way he talked to people was genuine and kindly. I always thought we should have had more programs from him, I will miss him for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +5,089
        Used to watch his programmes when they first aired. Seemed a genuine guy in touch with the land. Terrible wayvto go , r.i.p.

• Agree Agree x 1
        • Loki

Loki Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +4,092
          A terrible loss x

• Agree Agree x 1