1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Seed Sale now on!

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Helofadigger, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Just thought I would let you good folk know that both Dobbies and Wilkinsons have seeds at half price.

Here are a few that I managed to pick up,
    [​IMG]

I think I got lucky and it's just the start of the sale as there were very few sold out! :thmb:

If like me you like growing your own stuff from seed then why not pop along and see what you fancy.:wink:Hel.xxx.

2. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +46,164
    Some good bargains there Hel. My nearest Wilkinsons had no seeds at all.

3. Sezzle

Sezzle Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well done Hel, good haul!
    Tescos are doing half price Unwins seeds at the mo - not a huge range but they've got the basics if anyone's interested.

4. Makka-Bakka

Makka-Bakka Gardener

Research assistant and someone to blame things on
    Ratings:
    +13
    My! you are going to be busy next season!

Lots of lovely plants on the way, me thinks.

Cheers

5. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Wow, do you get smoke signals telling you about these Helen,lol. I'm going to Shields tomorrow and will pop into Wilko's, so I hope there's some left!

cheers

6. gingernutsman

gingernutsman Gardener

Ratings:
    +4
    Dobbies are starting a big sale on thursday 6th with up to 50% off Furniture and barbies, gardening products, water features gifts and clothing. I got a preview card through the post for tomorrow night for dobbies club members.

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Gingernutsman if you have room for some strawberry plants then Dobbies (or at least our local one) has lovely Elsanta strawberry plants 6 plants in a tray for £3 half the original price and are at this price now.

The very best thing about these Elsanta plants is that the friut is exquisite and can grow happily even in Scotland!

Needless to say we brought four trays.:yho:

Borrowers sweetie you know I just love a bargain and have my ways of finding out these things! :wink: Hel.xxx.