1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Spot on! Roysters Pics are in full flow... maybe??

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Royster1, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I seem to have cropped "me" rather a bit too much. Sorry about that!

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,667
    What a beautiful cat ... is it a Russian Blue?

Nice to see you again also ... you should put your pic up in the Gardens Pics gallery with the rest of us.

Why don't you put your pics all in one thread, then we don't have so many places to look for them? Of course, your other one has turned into a full-blown wedding now (bigomy on two counts, me thinks) .... :rolleyes:

4. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Aaahhh loving the cat, what's his name?

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I love the cat but would hate to have to brush the tangles from his fur,a nightmare I should think :D

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    lovely persian, I used to have the grey, lovely friendly cats, you have to brush them daily kandy, then you shouldnt get tangles iff its done regular :D [​IMG]

7. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I know LoL - I'm just fiddling about with the picy thang. Soon I'll get the hang of it, I promise!

Yes ladies, he is a beautiful little boy - Burmese crossed Siamese, so I understand. I tell you, he eats twice as much as I do and he is as skinny as the proverbial rake.
    I love him to bits! He is so lazy. Have you seen the sloths at the Eden Project? He moves about as slowly as they do. He is my little friend, so he is!
    Kind regards!
    Roy

8. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry DiziB - his name is Mr Gizmo, but we call him "The Sleuff". Its a longish story but it makes me laugh.

Correct indeed Wendy - he does tangle very quickly, I mean his hair, not him. Rosa is right - brush them daily or there could be problems. I am a little lazy though (there's a surprise...). I tend to cut his "knots" out and he purrs away. He's gorgeous. More pics on the way for you cat lovers!
    Kind regards!
    Roy

9. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,667
    Royster (what shall I call you?)

Gizmo was the name of my dear friend's cat she ran over and killed (in Bucks) many, many years ago. But yours is a beauty and a half, darling (oh, you could be my darling, if that's okay?).

10. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Did I ever tell you here on GC that I was lucky enough to "possess" this wonderful greyhound? He unfortunately had to retire from his racing days at the age of 18 months because he broke his hip bone (that's me being technical). After that, he was used and abused and then I found him in the Edinburgh animal sanctuary, looking incredibly sad for himself. He was the biggest greyhound with superb muscular definition, even though he was the laziest dog of all time!
    I know you might be getting bored of me saying this but I absolutely loved him and now miss him tremendously!!!
    Oh dear, I am pouring my heart out tonight. I just woke up to the sound of loud music down the stairs. Mr Giz is sleeping happily at the bottom of the bed (Mr Giz is the cat, incase you are reading this post halfway through).
    Maybe I should just go back to sleep...
    Luv and Kind Regards!
    Royster

11. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,667
    My darling, Royster, I'm shutting down. Builders in early as usual.

Fala amanha manha, my darling ...

xx

12. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    LoL, thats just fine - I'll be your darling!

Really sorry to learn about Gizmo (your friends cat)! What a shame! What a tradgedy!

If its any consolation LoL, little Mr Gizmo in Northants is curled up and snoring away at the bottom of the bed. He looks very happy with himself - a bit like BagPuss, if you remember that programme?
    Luv to You!
    Mr Silver Tongue.

13. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,667
    I was just listening to Jack Johnson, a Hawaiin, check him out ... or James ... or ... Bon Jovi is one of my favs ... but then Mick Jagger ... I'm fickle ...

...ask me, I'm into music.

I'll listen any time, you know that. [​IMG]

My darling ... boa night! Fala amanha. xx

14. Royster1

Royster1 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Lady of Leisure, can you tell me what Fala Amanha means - I'm fick (thick, but they say "fick" in this part of the world, for some reason).
    Jack Johnson... not familiar with him. From Hawaii - the most beautiful place!
    Bon Jovi - doesn't Jon Bon look really good for his age?! He is so cool! Saw him on that programme the other day... Sugar, what's he called... that gay guy who is thoroughly tallented? (I don't mean Jon Bon).
    Mr Gizmo is now curled up to my laptop computer. He really likes the company. I have this great pic to show you my Lady of Leisure. I'll pop it on now, if I can work out how to post the thing...
    Love to you xxx

15. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,667
    Morning, my darling. It means speak tomorrow.

I can't find my TV let alone watch it ... not that I'm a TV fan anyway, prefer listening to music. Yes, I think he looks fabulous but he's not that old (born in 1962).

Boa fim semana (have a good weekend).