Spring bulbs - from T&M

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by clanless, Dec 9, 2018.

1. clanless

clanless Total Gardener

Gentleman of leisure.
    Ratings:
    +7,618
    • Like Like x 1
    • Doghouse Riley

Doghouse Riley Head Gardener

"Pleasantly unemployed."
      Ratings:
      +4,411
      Thanks for that.

As a long-time customer, it took just a couple of clicks to order and pay for them with Paypal

• Friendly Friendly x 1
        Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
      • Doghouse Riley

Doghouse Riley Head Gardener

"Pleasantly unemployed."
        Ratings:
        +4,411
        I've had this e-mail today from T&M

Thank you very much for your order.
        Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to supply the item/s listed below on the date we had previously advised. The new delivery date for the item/s is indicated below.

Item............Description.....................Quantity...New Delivery Date
        4556........Tulip Everlasting Mix 16 Bulbs.....1.00............10/12/2018
        45648......Narcissus Jet Fire 25 Bulbs..........1.00 ..........10/12/2018
        55729..... Spring Companions Bulb
        ...............Collection 16 Bulb......................1.00...........10/12/2018
        KA8210....Snowdrop Giant...........................................................
        ...............(Galanthuselwesii) 40 Bulb..........1.00...........10/12/2018
        KA8600....Allium Graceful Beauty 24Bulbs....1.00...........10/12/2018

Alternatively, should you wish to remove this item from your order, please contact us on the above number and one
        of our customer service advisors will be happy to help.
        Please accept our apologies for this delay but we feel sure you will be delighted with your items when you receive
        them.
        With best wishes,
        Customer Services

It's amazing the amount of ****ocks computers can talk these days isn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
          Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
        • Black Orchid

Black Orchid Gardener

Ratings:
          +583
          Hello,
          Just before Christmas I noticed a special offer from T&M for a hibiscus Red Flair for £4.99. I tried to buy it online but surprise surprise there was no option to buy it. I wrote to them, but they sent me the link to the same page. However on the following day the offer was £8.99 for the same plant. I bought it but with another hibiscus for £7.99. Both plants arrived just before Christmas. Unfortunately the second hibiscus was replaced by a begonia which I didn't want. Besides the begonia was in a miserable condition. T& M promised to send me a refund explaining that a replacement plant was not available. However they still offer this hibiscus but now for £19.99!

• Mike Allen

Mike Allen Total Gardener

Retired. Plant Pathologist.
          Ratings:
          +6,097
          Sadly these hiccups happen with mail orders. Often on forums such as this, we may tend to air our feelings about certain suppliers. These I feel should be read as such. OK I may have not been happy with my purchase. That doesn't mean everyone else should be put off.

• WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +5,078
          The problem with online buying is that when a tiny percentage of orders go wrong the world hears of it. When orders go to plan you hear nothing.

I no longer buy online but when i did and something went wrong T&M sorted it out.