1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Suttons!

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by Clare72, May 9, 2011.

1. Clare72

Clare72 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone else had problems with Suttons? They wont reply to my emails and never seem to answer the phone! I ordered a lot of plug plants back in March which were due at the end of April/beginning of May...and have recieved only a box of sprouts! Any ideas as to how I can get in touch as I'd very much like to recieve my order! I've noticed that a few of the items that I've ordered are now on sale and Im worried that they've either forgotten me or my parcels have been lost, but that by the time it's sorted they'll be all sold out!

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    [​IMG] Clare.. Oh dear, well I have never had a problem with them & I have used them many times on & off in the past.. Depending on what you have ordered it will be an approximate date.. Most things are starting to be delivered now... Also you usually only get them as they become ready, not all at once.. :scratch: Seems very odd you should get no reply via email or the phone.. Have you logged into your account there & tried tracking your order yourself.? https://portalgc.knowledgebase.net/al/15862/16706/article.aspx?aid=314540&tab=faq&bt=4&r=0.1663947

3. Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
    +12,667
    I've used Suttons a lot in the past and had good service. But that's no consolation to you, I know.

They may have replied to your email and it has been put in your Spam folder?

4. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    Some alternative numbers here + their fax number:

[​IMG]