The Best Of Tropical Gardening

Discussion in 'Tropical Gardening' started by a1roses, Aug 25, 2011.

1. a1roses

a1roses Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I know I'm a little biased since Raymond Jungles is already my favorite landscape architect, but if you enjoy The Rainforest Garden you would be blown away by the veritable masterpieces that Jungles creates on a massive scale through the landscape.
    The yard we developed was basically a poured concrete slab patio 30 x 35 feet surrounded with planting beds five feet wide bordered by a solid wood plank fence six feet tall.
    The fence beside the gate was 22 feet long. We reinforced the entire length, and added risers above with cross members that go up and over the gate itself like an arbor.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +117,296
    How about some photos of your garden? It would be interesting to see.

By the way - there is no advertising allowed on here without the permission of the authorities so you would be advised to remove your links :thumbsup: (otherwise you may get banned). Although I can't see anyone over here on here wanting to use your suppliers :heehee:

3. tisticout

tisticout Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I having some images on my mind but it would be more better if you'll share some photos. Like what Shiney said it would be interesting.