1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

The uusual pet

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by accidentalgardener, Jan 10, 2009.

1. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    This guy wanted an unusual pet, so he goes to the local pet store and ask the owner about a different kind of pet. The guy said I have a 1000 leg bug here that's real cute. So the guy bought the 1000 leg and took him home in a nice little box.

After a couple of hours he got bored and ask the 1000 leg bug if he would like to go to Franks Pub for a drink. No answer from the bug. Little bit later he ask again, would you like to go to Franks Pub for a drink? Still no answer. About now the guy is getting angry and shouted louder, this is your last chance, do you want to go with me for a drink.

The bug lifts his head of the box and said " Will you please be quiet for a while!, I heard you the first time but I need some time to put on my ******g shoes.

2. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    I just counted the asterisxsss, would the word be RUNNING shoes?? :rotfl:

3. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    :rofl: but of course it would :hehe:

4. nathan7

nathan7 Gardener