1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Unusual Gardening Year

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by mazambo, Sep 14, 2018.

1. mazambo

mazambo Forever Learning

Ratings:
    +3,718
    It's been an unusually hot summer this year (No I'm not going to get into this is how it used to be when I a kid lol) some plants have boomed some have failed, my corkscrew hazel has done really well loads of fruit, I came home from work today and saw a squirrel up and down in the garden, so I made a cup of tea and watched what it was doing, into the hazel taking off the nuts and running round the garden i assume hiding them, i watched it for about an hour and half and I think it virtually stripped it bare, that's why I've grown it not for personal use, but it seems a bit early for storing nuts, does him/her know something we don't.

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1