1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Viola bargain

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by pip, Oct 19, 2011.

1. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    As I was walking past the local market yesterday I noticed a sign saying 'Free to good home' on the bedding plant barrow. Unable to believe what my eyes were seeing I went and enquired and was amazed to be told that the offer was genuine. After asking for three trays of violas I gave them £1 for the Christmas box as a thank you.

2. gcc3663

gcc3663 Knackered Grandad trying to keep up with a 4yr old

Ratings:
    +1,663
    I misread the title. Having just responded to the Chinese language issue, I thought you were being cute and read it as Voila Bargain.
    Still you got a good deal. Well done.

3. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,538
    Viola's used to grow like weeds in my previous garden, I couldn't get rid of them. :)