1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Cobaea scandens 'variegata'

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Aesculus, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Aesculus

Aesculus Bureaucrat 34 (Admin)

Cashier
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    Does anyone have any Cobaea scandens 'variegata' seed (or would it be cuttings?) willing to P&P and maybe a little extra:wink:

2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,595
    :) Hi .... I didn't know there was a variegated variety .... but you have reminded me to dig out my seeds of the purple and get them on the go in the next couple of weeks, it goes beserk here .... thanks for the reminder. :gnthb:

3. Aesculus

Aesculus Bureaucrat 34 (Admin)

Cashier
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    I didn't know there was one either until I read about it in one of the books I picked up today at a charity shop and I thought it would be something different to the regular purple and white:thumb: