1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted:thyme plants

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by sadowska, Feb 23, 2011.

1. sadowska

sadowska Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, does anybody have any spare thyme plants please, or plants that you're planning to divide? I could do with plants that are ready to go in the ground straight away as I don't really have space or time to grow them on indoors...

I'd be happy to agree a price, or to arrange an exchange. I can offer:

-several very nice rockery rocks and a bag of large pebbles, happy to send photos etc if you can let me know what you're after

-a few spare garlic and onion sets

-seed potatoes - Charlotte and King Edward - only half a dozen I'm afraid

-I will soon have several spare strawberry plants.

I'm based in Croydon but could also collect from central London, Northampton, East Grinstead area, or Brighton. Equally I'm happy to pay postage (still cheaper than buying the plants!!)

thanks!!

2. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,699
    If you dont get a response here on GC, you could always try http://www.uk.freecycle.org/ its local and you may get a division from someone there.

Steve...:)

3. sadowska

sadowska Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks for the suggestion - nothing from freecycle yet so I'd always appreciate any offers from forum members here!

4. Daytona650

Daytona650 Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I've got a packet of thyme seeds that I don't mind posting you half of, if seeds are any good to you?

5. willow13

willow13 Gardener

Ratings:
    +31
    Re thyme plants wanted by sadowska

hi sadowska, Iv got sum thyme plants . i will gladly let you have some. how mmany do you need?

send me a pm if your still interested :) i have a few different types.

Willow

I'm based in Croydon but could also collect from central London, Northampton, East Grinstead area, or Brighton. Equally I'm happy to pay postage (still cheaper than buying the plants!!)

thanks!![/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
    • sadowska

sadowska Gardener

Ratings:
      +1
      Thanks Daytona! Unfortunately I have loads of veg seeds to grow, no greenhouse, a shortage of suitable windowsills and a major skill deficit in growing from seed... I wouldn't want to waste them but cheers for the offer!