Weigela Variegata

Discussion in 'Swaps/Freebies' started by silu, Jan 24, 2013.

1. silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
    +8,083
    While sitting contemplating whether we will be snowed in (literally) if we get yet more snow as forecast tomorrow I remembered about cuttings I took of the above around August of last year. By some miracle all the cutting took and I have about 20 sitting in my greenhouse. I won't be able to use them all and happy to give away those I can't use. They are about 6-9 inches tall, well rooted and in pots, however to save on postage, pretty sure they'd be ok if I depotted (don't think there is such a word!) them and wrapped the roots in damp loo roll or similar.All I'd ask for was an SAE. If anybody would like 1 just pm me and I'll post onto you. NB I'm going on holiday next Wednesday weather permitting, so wouldn't be able to send them out until after about 15th Feb onwards. Weigela Variegata is reasonably fast growing so you'd get a decent sized shrub in a couple of years or so.

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,315
    I'm interested Silu, thanks, but I'll have postal issues here on the island, but will try and work something out. I'll PM you after your holiday and we can sort something out between us then. :)

3. liliana

liliana Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,580
    Hi Silu, I would appreciate one. let me know and I will pm you my address.:blue thumb:

4. silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
    +8,083
    Hi Liliana, sorry for the delay in replying, been on holiday in Texas.Will pm you.