1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies Win a Herb Garden and £10 Garden Gift Voucher (NGGV)

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Gardenveglover, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Gardenveglover

Gardenveglover Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi All!

My local garden centre mentioned this competition that I thought I'd share with everyone. National Garden Gift Vouchers are giving away 25 Herb Garden sets with a £10 Garden Gift Voucher.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  2. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,836
    Hi GG. I'm sorry but I have had to delete the link due to the fact the Rules and Protocols of Gardeners Corner don't allow new members [you joined on Tuesday] to post what really is a commercial link on GC without the permission of the Webmaster or Admin. We tend to get businesses joining as members and then trying to post links to promote commercial interests in an attempt to get a free ride which is why we don't allow such links.:dunno: :coffee:

3. Gardenveglover

Gardenveglover Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +9
    Sorry that's okay - I just thought it was a good competition :oopss:

4. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,836
    You're probably right, GG, but there is a commercial marketing drive in it and so it breaches the GC Rules and Protocols which are there to protect. members from Spam and marketing drives. No doubt our members will see the marketing for the Competition when/if they visit a Plant Nursery.:dunno::heehee: