1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter vegetable

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by Richard360, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Richard360

Richard360 Super Gardener

Bulider
    Ratings:
    +1,069
    Hi guys I'm pretty new to growing veg for the winter have only grow cabbage before
    So what do you guys grow for winter crops I have a allotment with a small polly tunnel on it so looking to grow things for Christmas dinner I plan on doing some potatoes but whet else do you grow and what type please thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
    • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      Land Cress, Mizuna, PS Broccoli, Yellow Mustard, Lambs Lettuce. I'm sure there's more but I've only just woken up :biggrin:

• clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
      +19,596
      Chard / Leaf beet, brussels sprouts, parsnips. I think Kale is a winter crop isn't it?