1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Reduced Wyevale - only £5 for Evergreen Complete 4 in 1 and Extreme Green

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    N.B. This is a Manager's special at Wyevale, Wendover, Bucks. It may not be at any other store as I've visited 2 Wyevales today and it was only on offer at this one (I've been clearing them out of J. Arthur Bowers compost that's now 70% off, with a further 20% off using Gardening Club mailing vouchers, £3 off £15 and £5 off £25).

Evergreen Complete 4 in 1, 200m2 size, reduced from £16.99 to £5

Evergreen Extreme Green, 400m2 size, reduced from £19.99 to £5

Even cheaper if you've got any of the above vouchers left to get another 20% off, they expire on 23rd August.

evergreen1.jpg

evergreen2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Redwing

Redwing Wild Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,830
      They've got other things too. I bought a Lord Lambourne apple tree today for £10 and some 'growcubes' (sort of like a growbag but a block) for 20p each. The bags of compost haven't been reduced at our local one yet....might try again next week.

• Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
      +28,997
      It's a national reduction, maybe they haven't updated their signage? The reduction automatically comes off at the till. Get a price check now, as the sale offers (and their vouchers) are about to expire.

http://www.wyevalegardencentres.co.uk/sale

JAB.JPG

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    • Redwing

Redwing Wild Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,830
      Well....today I went there and bought a few things in the sale and mentally totted it up in my head after the discounts and thought it was about £28 but when I got to the till it was only £20.27......humm. I dunno what's going on and when I told my other half, he said, 'sounds like they going bust or something?'..........

• intel

intel Gardener

Ratings:
      +497
      I wouldn't be surprised if they did go bust, our Wyevale in Medway has not kept up with the times, with what people what now days, ....its not all about selling plants, have a look at Dobbies to see the difference.