1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Wyevale's Cold Frame

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by petal, Feb 22, 2007.

1. petal

petal Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    On Monday I bought a flat pack cold frame/propagator from Wyevales on offer at �£14.99. It's an aluminium frame with lightweight polycarb glazed panels and holds six seed trays.
    However it took my husband (adept at flat pack assembly having just put together an Ikea office for our daughter) 2 hours to construct it. The instructions were unnecessarily complicated and he said he could have scratch built one in the time it took to put together.
    I'm really pleased with it but just thought I'd warn others of the difficulty of the construction. He felt like emailing the Company and asking for his degree in rocket science :D