1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Yawn ... wakey, wakey ... (2)

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Daisies, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
  2. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi Kathy, I hope you have a great time in London. Let's hope that the weather stays fine for you. I'm going to be doing something in the garden, including two new hanging baskets for winter show. Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you'll be doing...

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone from what i can see over the boards hehe in front of my window the weather looks ok this morning.
    peri have a great time in london get some great pics and enjoy yourselves you and OH.
    strawman enjoy doing your hanging baskets look forward to seeing them, i will go to garden centre soon and look for some winter flowers to put in my hanging baskets.
    have a great weekend all

4. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,804
    Good morning ,Strawman and Rosa and all my other friends,.Today I am going to start putting the shuttering and hardcore down for a new path, Have a great weekend and please stay safe:thumb::)

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    :thumb: Good Morning Woo rosa Strawman & Peri... Well cool & no sun here yet, but will be nice for cutting the grass... :) Have a good day everyone.! :thmb:

6. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Good morning everyone,

Its cool and overcast here, had a little bit of frost overnight and its supposed to start raining here around Noon.

Oh pics please Peri, i would love to see London, hope you can and have a great time too,

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, up early this morning just couldnt sleep, off out today celebrating hubbys birthday going for a meal with family and friends.
    peri hope you enjoyed your day out and which camera did you end up taking hope you got some great pics, no sky all weekend lets hope its all sorted tommorow.
    penny hope your not to cold, im waiting for a programme thats just been made of canada this guy is trecking the wilderness of canada seen a preview hes deep in snow cant wait to see it soon.
    have a great sunday all

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning all my dear friends, had a great day out yesterday went to a local bar had a great sunday lunch i had turkey with cranberry sauce it was gorgeous made me think of christmas hehe everyone meals looked fab and we all enjoyed the day out with the family and friends.
    have a great day all

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Rosa and all.

I go away for a while to rest & look what happens! I must say the color does brigten you up no end..very good job mods!:gnthb:

Feeling better than I did before although keep having ups & downs I no long can do things 'Hel's speed' which is very off putting but I can point out what needs to be done down on the plots to Bob! Bless him he has turned into superman!:hehe:

Glad you have a wonderful time yesterday Rosa sounds like you sure did.

Hope to 'see' you all again tomorrow fingers crossed and all.

Take care guys.:luv: Hel.xxx

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Rosa and everyone,

Well I'm back from a lovely two weeks away and I see we have been Tango'd since I have been gone.:hehe:

Rosa,glad you had a good time out with family and friends.We popped into Mr T's shop before we went away and thye were piling up the tins of quality sweets and booze up to the roof,no wonder the country is fighting a losing battle with their weight and teeth.I reckon Mr Tesco must have shares in the dentist industry so will keep piling them high.We went into Hayes,a very large GC while we were away and the staff were busy building the grotto and we were still in the middle of September at the time:(

Helen,hope you are feeling better girl:thumb:My Sciatica started twinging before we went away and a couple of times while we were away but I think all the walking we did {55miles} has settled it back down again.Hope you and Bob take it easy from now on now that the winter draws on:)

Shiney, Woo,Peri,Strawman,Marley, Jasmine,Penny and the lurkers etc are all well and enjoying your gardens while the weather has been fine.Some of our plants are whilting so hope we shall be able to save them:oops: Came home to find a large board on the plot next to us so the building of the two new houses will soon go ahead.:mad:

Anyway,I can't hang about as I have loads of washing to do,pick up the cats from the cattery,pick Mabel up from her holiday home,water the garden,pick the furit and veg at the allotments and then start getting prepared for the Autumn and winter months:p

Hope you all have a great day and will be back asap:luv::D

11. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +694
    Just popped in quickly to say a big hello to everyone :luv:
    Hel it's lovely to see you again!
    Kandy, pleased to hear you enjoyed your holiday. It's a shame to hear about the building that will start up though-when we moved here house building was still going on and it was a nightmare with the mud, noise etc and I had a baby in a pushchair which I had to push through all the mud every day. :mad:

I don't pop in here too often but hope everyone is well and happy.
    Right - off to another busy day- 2 nightclasses this week, art therapy Thursday, a passport interview Thursday which I am NOT looking forward to as I get "blank" spells when questions are fired at me then an appointment with the cardiologist again Friday. I hope to get some swimming in too.
    What a week :mad:

12. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Good morning everyone,

Its raining here pretty good, but thats ok, we needed it desperately.

Going to do some cleaning inside today, floors are mopped, just having my coffee before i start the vaccuming.

Do you know the name of the show Rosa?
    I would love to know what its called.
    Heck, you can walk out my front door on any given day here in the winter and be knee deep in snow........come on over!!

13. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Wow Peri Im envious, I thought about starting to do some decorating,
    then I thought about starting my Christmas shopping.
    I thought about lots of things but couldnt get motivated.
    I blame the miserable weather.
    Sounds like you had a fun packed day.
    Im glad you had a lovely day. It sounds fun.:thmb:

14. strawman

strawman Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Good morning Kathy, and everyone who reads my little ditty. It's nice to see that you had a fun day in London, Kathy. So, I hope you took plenty of photos to share with all of your GC friends here.:wink: The days seem to be getting cloudier, a sure sign that our summer is over. Well, whatever you are going to do today (Tuesday) enjoy yourselves one and all.:yho:

15. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,804
    Good morning Kandy ,Peri,,Rosa, Jasmine,Helen,Penny ,O2,Strawman and Shiney,and all my other friends,Welcome back Kandy its great that you had a lovely Holiday:)Peri so Pleased you had a great day out:)Helen good to see you back hope you feel better soon:)everyone have a good day and stay safe.:)