1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Content

Discussion in 'How To Use Xenforo' started by NigelJ, Jan 18, 2016.

1. NigelJ

NigelJ Total Gardener

Mad Scientist
    Ratings:
    +21,270
    Evening.
    I've just been trying to find something I posted on in 2015 and looked in the "Your Content" section of my profile and discovered only items from 2016 were listed there has this section been reset?

2. Anthony Rogers

Anthony Rogers Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Nigel,

I've just had a look and mines all gone as well. If I press " find older content " it says " Nothing found ".
    Also, if I try to find something that someone else has posted by going through their profile page that has all gone as well.

3. NigelJ

NigelJ Total Gardener

Mad Scientist
    Ratings:
    +21,270
    @Anthony Rogers
    It's good to know you are finding the same as me. So I'm not cracking up or doing a silly phew!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
      +28,997
      I think postings lists (and threads started lists) have both always been truncated at about 9/10 pages, making it impossible to search back through previous posts other than by using Google site search. That's been both on GC and other forums using Xenforo.

But the GC postings list can now span over many years, with massive gaps of whole years, and the threads started lists are now only showing 2016 posts rather than just the most recent 10 pages of listings and this is not happening elsewhere.

Seems a bit messy.

• Agree Agree x 1