1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Cacti and Succulents

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Kleftiwallah

Back from a holiday on Lanzarote.

Oh, You'll be okay, Tony........................:heehee::loll:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. nikirushka

Agave attenuata

Plant it out in the summer. And then lift and bring indoors in October
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. nikirushka

What might this be?

Ok, I'll leave that one alone then! :snork:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Gay Gardener

Aloe

I knew I would find an answer for my sad Aloe Vera here at GC :biggrin: :hapydancsmil:
    I knew I would find an answer for my sad Aloe Vera here at GC :biggrin: :hapydancsmil:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Michael Hewett
    Like x 8

Epiphyllum

Seeing signs of new growth on all the plants, just giving them a bit of gentle watering, does anyone feed their plants when young? I never used too.
    Seeing signs of new growth on all the plants, just giving them a bit of gentle watering, does anyone feed their plants when young? I never used too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Bren

Calandiva help.

I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year...
    I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year and will probably grow leggy and un attractive, losing its compact shape etc.
    I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year and will probably grow leggy and un attractive,...
    I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. miraflores
    Like x 4

confined for space?

And mine :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Michael Hewett
    Like x 6

Two flowering succulents.

Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. LauraS

cactus care

OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers...
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Thanks for all the input
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Thanks for all the input
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Frxv300

Echinocereus dasyacanthus or Lobivia

thanksmore pictures
    thanksmore pictures
    thanksmore pictures
    thanksmore pictures
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Phil A
    Like x 7

Repotted Oucho into Spent Mushroom Compost

Oucho is still sulking from not getting a prize in the Melplash Show
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Frxv300

IS this cactus familiar to you?

Thanks Pete....looks very similar when I searced on that name. Gymnocalycium oenanthemum....looks identical
    Thanks Pete....looks very similar when I searced on that name. Gymnocalycium oenanthemum....looks identical
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Michael Hewett

Peperomia

Peperomia ferreyrae is a succulent plant native to tropical forests in Peru, where it grows on the shadey forest floor.It's named after Alejandro Huerta Ramón Ferreyra - a Peruvian botanist.I...
    Peperomia ferreyrae is a succulent plant native to tropical forests in Peru, where it grows on the shadey forest floor.It's named after Alejandro Huerta Ramón Ferreyra - a Peruvian botanist.I bought it in Lidl several years ago and it flowers every year
    Peperomia ferreyrae is a succulent plant native to tropical forests in Peru, where it grows on the shadey forest floor.It's named after Alejandro Huerta Ramón Ferreyra - a Peruvian botanist.I bought it in Lidl several years ago and it flowers...
    Peperomia ferreyrae is a succulent plant native to tropical forests in Peru, where it grows on the shadey forest floor.It's named after Alejandro Huerta Ramón Ferreyra - a Peruvian botanist.I...
    101_8751.jpg 101_8753.jpg 101_8754.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Michael Hewett

Snail/Slug damage

Coffee comes from the coffee plant, you are just drinking dandelion.;):biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Michael Hewett

Sick cactus

you are probably correct @Michael Hewett it seems to have grown another couple of inches this year.
    you are probably correct @Michael Hewett it seems to have grown another couple of inches this year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Phil A
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. kyleleonard

Dwarf Jade Bonsai Help

Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll...
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll keep it updated in this thread.
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll keep it updated in this thread.
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. miraflores
    Like x 3

unusual

Just a guess, but it looks like some kind of Echeveria.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Gay Gardener
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. miraflores

my small collection

who looks gorgeous today...
    cacti1.JPG cacti2.JPG cacti3.JPG cacti4.JPG cac1.JPG cac2.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice