Cacti and Succulents

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Michael Hewett
    Like x 4

Rhipsalis baccifera

Cousin Itt has been moved to the North side now from the East side as Itt was getting in the way of my chair in the corner ...
    Cousin Itt has been moved to the North side now from the East side as Itt was getting in the way of my chair in the corner ...
    016.jpg Cousin Itt 1 June 22.jpg Rhipsalis baccifera 1 May.jpg Cousin 30 Apr 23.jpg Cousin2 30 Apr 23.jpg Ripsa;is1 3 Jun 23.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria
    Like x 7

House of Succulents in Italy

I came across one pic today too:
    Screenshot_20230603_002028_Chrome.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Victoria

ID required please

Thanks Pete. I thought it looked like yours. Heaven only knows where it came from as I discovered it in the Kalanchoe pot that I had had for donkey's years!
    Thanks Pete. I thought it looked like yours. Heaven only knows where it came from as I discovered it in the Kalanchoe pot that I had had for donkey's years!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Grandma Sue

Echeveria (Miranda ? ) and pups

Should add that once the leaves below the pups drop through old age they are basically the same as those that form at the base of the stem.
    Should add that once the leaves below the pups drop through old age they are basically the same as those that form at the base of the stem.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Michael Hewett
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Michael Hewett
    Like x 5

Aeoniums

Those first two are stunning Michael! I've only got Schwarzkopf but the wish-list has suddenly grown :biggrin:
    Those first two are stunning Michael! I've only got Schwarzkopf but the wish-list has suddenly grown :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ricky101

Catci Tray

It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never...
    It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never actually managed to find the actual insect in the soil I've only seen the white patches.
    It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never actually managed to find the actual insect in the soil...
    It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Michael Hewett
    Like x 3

Rhipsalis cereuscula

Rhipsalis cereuscula Not many flowers this time ...
    Rhipsalis cereuscula (2).JPG Rhipsalis cereuscula.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. vwguy

Help with My Cactus Please!

I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for...
    I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for rerooting.
    I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for rerooting.
    I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Michael Hewett
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Fof
    Like x 6

Most beautiful/rarest/etc cacti you have or had.

@Logan FYI, that video is located in Bellmere, SE Queensland, at Lat 27° S. A LOT warmer than here.:hotsun::hotsun::hotsun::hotsun:
    @Logan FYI, that video is located in Bellmere, SE Queensland, at Lat 27° S. A LOT warmer than here.:hotsun::hotsun::hotsun::hotsun:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Selleri

International Water Your Cacti- day

That's as I said, it depends on the circumstances
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. PaulB3

Cacti in habitat

the study of the Cactaceae in their habitat | cactusinhabitatCan't remember if I've posted this before . Scroll down & click on 'English' , then up again and click on A&M ; stunning photos and...
    the study of the Cactaceae in their habitat | cactusinhabitatCan't remember if I've posted this before . Scroll down & click on 'English' , then up again and click on A&M ; stunning photos and comprehensive list should follow . Enjoy!!
    the study of the Cactaceae in their habitat | cactusinhabitatCan't remember if I've posted this before . Scroll down & click on 'English' , then up again and click on A&M ; stunning photos and comprehensive list should follow . Enjoy!!
    the study of the Cactaceae in their habitat | cactusinhabitatCan't remember if I've posted this before . Scroll down & click on 'English' , then up again and click on A&M ; stunning photos and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Victoria

Succulent Requiring ID

I've taken mine into the greenhouse now but it was out for two nights in the deep freeze we had before Christmas. It doesn't seem to have suffered at all. Other winters I just leave it outside all...
    I've taken mine into the greenhouse now but it was out for two nights in the deep freeze we had before Christmas. It doesn't seem to have suffered at all. Other winters I just leave it outside all the time.
    I've taken mine into the greenhouse now but it was out for two nights in the deep freeze we had before Christmas. It doesn't seem to have suffered at all. Other winters I just leave it outside all the time.
    I've taken mine into the greenhouse now but it was out for two nights in the deep freeze we had before Christmas. It doesn't seem to have suffered at all. Other winters I just leave it outside all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. pete
    Like x 3

When you get left out in the cold.

Looks like it'll be fine. (Fingers crossed).
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Michael Hewett
    Like x 3

Rhipsalis campos-portoana ...

Still more than my Rhipsalis ever has!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Michael Hewett
    Like x 4

Buds

That's good, I'm pleased to know that :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Victoria
    Like x 3

Kalanchoe thyrsiflora 'Red Lips'

That's wonderful ! I've got several of them and hope they will flower one day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Clare G

Halloween succulents: are these for real?

Just to report that when I examined one on my supermarket trip this morning, it'd clearly been given quite a clever two-tone spray paint job. The natural green was visible where a bit of paint had...
    Just to report that when I examined one on my supermarket trip this morning, it'd clearly been given quite a clever two-tone spray paint job. The natural green was visible where a bit of paint had flaked off underneath!
    Just to report that when I examined one on my supermarket trip this morning, it'd clearly been given quite a clever two-tone spray paint job. The natural green was visible where a bit of paint had flaked off underneath!
    Just to report that when I examined one on my supermarket trip this morning, it'd clearly been given quite a clever two-tone spray paint job. The natural green was visible where a bit of paint had...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Michael Hewett
    Like x 9

Cacti flowering now ...

@Michael Hewett I hope they do grow well for you & flower next year as well! :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice