Edible Gardening

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. alan

Leggy tomato plants

Alan,I sowed 3 Tomato seeds yesterday (sweet million), and am going to sow some more in about 4-6 weeks time, that way I will get a longer cropping period.Tomatoes can be sown in a greenhouse...
    Alan,I sowed 3 Tomato seeds yesterday (sweet million), and am going to sow some more in about 4-6 weeks time, that way I will get a longer cropping period.Tomatoes can be sown in a greenhouse in January, if they are going to stay in the greenhouse, for planting outside, you want to leave...
    Alan,I sowed 3 Tomato seeds yesterday (sweet million), and am going to sow some more in about 4-6 weeks time, that way I will get a longer cropping period.Tomatoes can be sown in a greenhouse in January, if they are going to stay in the...
    Alan,I sowed 3 Tomato seeds yesterday (sweet million), and am going to sow some more in about 4-6 weeks time, that way I will get a longer cropping period.Tomatoes can be sown in a greenhouse...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Kev H

Garlic Chive Invasion!!

Kev,I would imagine a good dig over, removing all signs of chives would be a start, any you miss, when they start to grow, remove the whole clump.Sorry I can't think of any other...
    Kev,I would imagine a good dig over, removing all signs of chives would be a start, any you miss, when they start to grow, remove the whole clump.Sorry I can't think of any other way.Nathan.ps, thanks for registering.
    Kev,I would imagine a good dig over, removing all signs of chives would be a start, any you miss, when they start to grow, remove the whole clump.Sorry I can't think of any other way.Nathan.ps, thanks for registering.
    Kev,I would imagine a good dig over, removing all signs of chives would be a start, any you miss, when they start to grow, remove the whole clump.Sorry I can't think of any other...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Fitzy

Growing pumpkins

HI Fitzy not grown pumpkins myself, but I thought they were usually grown along the ground. Perhaps with the fruits placed on a board, or similar, to keep them just clear of the ground.
    HI Fitzy not grown pumpkins myself, but I thought they were usually grown along the ground. Perhaps with the fruits placed on a board, or similar, to keep them just clear of the ground.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. cgorman

Diverse Vegetables

Ooops. Cheers for that, URL was from memory.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Growmore

seed sowing times?

Depending on varieties.........Firstly , yes, you can usually start earlier in a greenhouse. But what I have below is a very broad answer to your question.Tomatoesin heated greenhouse, sow...
    Depending on varieties.........Firstly , yes, you can usually start earlier in a greenhouse. But what I have below is a very broad answer to your question.Tomatoesin heated greenhouse, sow late Dec to early january to transplant underglass late Feb to early March.unheated greenhouse, sow...
    Depending on varieties.........Firstly , yes, you can usually start earlier in a greenhouse. But what I have below is a very broad answer to your question.Tomatoesin heated greenhouse, sow late Dec to early january to transplant underglass...
    Depending on varieties.........Firstly , yes, you can usually start earlier in a greenhouse. But what I have below is a very broad answer to your question.Tomatoesin heated greenhouse, sow...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice