1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Filters:

Prefix:
Discounts x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. waylannder2002

Discounts 12% off deal at Gardening Direct

Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials...
    Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials stores. This deal provides you with 12% off your entire order, provided you spend £100 or more. The...
    Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials stores. This deal provides you with 12% off your...
    Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. clanless

Discounts Bird food

So many variety of birds in my back yard. I hang 5 suet. have sunflower seeds in a squirrel proof feeder. This picture taken from my window last winter.
    So many variety of birds in my back yard. I hang 5 suet. have sunflower seeds in a squirrel proof feeder. This picture taken from my window last winter.
    birdfeeder Snow..jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. clanless

Discounts David Austin roses - discount code.

This years 15% off code is PETAL - offer ends 10th November 2022.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Mitramonday

Discounts 20% off Secret Gardening Club!

Hi all,If you use the link below, you get 20% off your order (and so do I ;);)) Enjoy:spinning:!Your Secret discount code :)– Secret Gardening Club
    Hi all,If you use the link below, you get 20% off your order (and so do I ;);)) Enjoy:spinning:!Your Secret discount code :)– Secret Gardening Club
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. clanless

Discounts Bosch lawn mower - time limited

I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45...
    I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45 mins.
    I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45 mins.
    I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. marina29

Discounts Black Friday Sale for Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller

Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for Black Friday!:star: Please check the following link or discount chart:29%Off * Inkbird ITC-308...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for Black Friday!:star: Please check the following link or...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Discounts 15% Off at Wyevale after 4pm on Thur 25th Oct

Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of...
    Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of Prosecco! :cheers: (Nominated driver can use the free hot drink voucher from the mailing).And some...
    Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of Prosecco! :cheers: (Nominated driver can use the free hot...
    Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. marina29

Discounts Humidity & Temperature Logger/ Heating Mat/ Plant Grow Lamps

Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini...
    Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini version: Inkbird IBS-TH1 Wireless Bluetooth Hygrometer & Thermometer - Humidity & Temperature iOS / Android...
    Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini version: Inkbird IBS-TH1 Wireless Bluetooth Hygrometer &...
    Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini...
    promotion.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Discounts B&Q Diamond Club closing to new members

More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we...
    More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we were the only ones paying for purchases at the checkouts (when I say paying, I mean getting it for...
    More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we were the only ones paying for purchases at the...
    More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Clare G
    Like x 3

Discounts 15% off across ebay - Friday 17 August until 20.00

Ooooo, thanks Clare. Will have a look see :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dublin George

Discounts Magic Clover grow shop - Store Closing Sale 40 to 70% off

It's exactly the image I had in mind mate! :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Discounts 15% Off everything at Wickes starts Good Friday

Just bought 8 X 60L bags of Jack's Magic and Wickes are handing out vouchers for 10% off £30+ spend valid 6 - 9th April.
    Just bought 8 X 60L bags of Jack's Magic and Wickes are handing out vouchers for 10% off £30+ spend valid 6 - 9th April.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Jimb0b

Discounts Mr Fothergills seeds

hi all Mr Fothergills website has some seeds at £1, some even have get cheapest free.Bought about 15 packs but got about 4-5 free.James
    hi all Mr Fothergills website has some seeds at £1, some even have get cheapest free.Bought about 15 packs but got about 4-5 free.James
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Keith Thomas

Discounts Lucky dip garden ready plants

Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is...
    Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is only a bargain if you want or need the plants. Guess that is the disadvantage of this sort of offer...
    Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is only a bargain if you want or need the plants....
    Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Discounts Wickes compost, etc. now 3 for 2

Damn autocorrect! I'd better edit the title before hordes turn up at every Wickes!
    Damn autocorrect! I'd better edit the title before hordes turn up at every Wickes!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Discounts 15% Off at Wickes + Multisaves

Buckets on offer at 60p +VAT at our local trade builders' store.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Linz

Discounts 10% off codes

Sometimes they work , most times they don't.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Sirius

Discounts Shady Plants - Ferns

Shady Plants - Fern nursery is offering 20% off on all orders until the end of the month.They have a huge range of ferns, including some rare and hard to find speciesShady Plants - Mail Order...
    Shady Plants - Fern nursery is offering 20% off on all orders until the end of the month.They have a huge range of ferns, including some rare and hard to find speciesShady Plants - Mail Order Fern Nursery: A big welcome to the magical world of ferns!
    Shady Plants - Fern nursery is offering 20% off on all orders until the end of the month.They have a huge range of ferns, including some rare and hard to find speciesShady Plants - Mail Order Fern Nursery: A big welcome to the magical world...
    Shady Plants - Fern nursery is offering 20% off on all orders until the end of the month.They have a huge range of ferns, including some rare and hard to find speciesShady Plants - Mail Order...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Discounts £10 off £50 and £20 off £50 at Wickes

Very kind of you to post that Scrungee :ThankYou:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. WeeTam

Discounts Aldi Bargain Finds

Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some...
    Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some quality is down. I dont really trust any brand now especially cheapy supermarket stuff.However my 30p...
    Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some quality is down. I dont really trust any brand now...
    Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice