1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Filters:

Prefix:
Bargain x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. clanless

Bargain Hanging basket liners

..."Also?"... :th scifD36: :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. GCHQ

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale, a

All seeds half price in-store at Wilkos
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Bargain BOGOF Jacks Magic MPC at Blue Diamond GCs

Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it...
    Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it normally goes through without a card, I could PM the non account specific voucher.There's also...
    Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it normally goes through without a card, I could PM...
    Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

Bargain Cell trays 78p for 5 pack at QD Stores

Shame, no branches anywhere near to me. Didn't even recognise my post code. I have never heard of the store before.
    Shame, no branches anywhere near to me. Didn't even recognise my post code. I have never heard of the store before.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. clanless

Bargain Padlocks

We use Toolstation quite a lot and have found them to be very good too. :dbgrtmb:
    We use Toolstation quite a lot and have found them to be very good too. :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. clanless
    Like x 3

Bargain Purchase these - not plant troughs

Brilliant idea @clanless! I often think garden centres charge us far too much for flimsy plastic containers.
    Brilliant idea @clanless! I often think garden centres charge us far too much for flimsy plastic containers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Clare G

Bargain Lidl gardening essentials, from Thursday 22 August

Think you’re right Clare G about the prevalence of mildew this year. I have some here this year but not a lot to worry about :)Thanks for the nod about Lidl :)
    Think you’re right Clare G about the prevalence of mildew this year. I have some here this year but not a lot to worry about :)Thanks for the nod about Lidl :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Cinnamon

Bargain Briers gloves at Home Bargains

Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair,...
    Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair, with the men's professional (normally £13) and Lady Gardener (no sniggering) & Professional Elle ones...
    Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair, with the men's professional (normally £13) and Lady...
    Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Bargain Cyclamen £1.50 at Morrisons

O.K., I can see that I'm going to have to get some free (my favourite price), or be paid to take some away to win this game.Watch this space ...
    O.K., I can see that I'm going to have to get some free (my favourite price), or be paid to take some away to win this game.Watch this space ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Bargain Buy Homebase stores for only 5p each !

That's just about all we've got left in ours as well Scrungee. Our shop closes Friday of next week.
    That's just about all we've got left in ours as well Scrungee. Our shop closes Friday of next week.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. ElaineTP

Bargain Massive Bargains on Leaf Blowers

Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's...
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's a bit of a rigmarole but pretty simple once you've worked it out and definitely worth if for the...
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's a bit of a rigmarole but pretty simple once you've...
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's...
    ego blower.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Jack Sparrow

Bargain Homebase loft insulation

Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft...
    Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft insulation is something we've looked into before. I did the measurements and calculated that I would...
    Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft insulation is something we've looked into before. I...
    Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Bargain 50L Westland Growbags £1 at B&M

Our's hasn't had a gardening department for two years now ( except for one of those twirly stands of seeds and ornaments/lights ) .
    Our's hasn't had a gardening department for two years now ( except for one of those twirly stands of seeds and ornaments/lights ) .
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Bargain Jacks Magic 3 x 60L for £13 at Mole Valley Farmers

I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch:...
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch: Must have been my usual charm that did it.:biggrin:
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch: Must have been my usual charm that did it.:biggrin:
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ElaineTP

Bargain Cheapest Top Top Quality Rhubarb Crowns

I had to take the bucket of it it was lifting it in the air, ready for a picking anytime soon :).
    I had to take the bucket of it it was lifting it in the air, ready for a picking anytime soon :).
    hayloft rhubabr bargain.png DSC_0128.JPG rhubarb.jpg Capture.PNG DSC_0358.JPG DSC_0408 (Large).jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Doghouse Riley

Bargain Incinerate!! Incinerate!!

Homebase sell a small 35L one for £13.97, just the right size for a smoky, stinky blaze on your patio :blue thumb: Garden Leaf Incinerator - 35L
    Homebase sell a small 35L one for £13.97, just the right size for a smoky, stinky blaze on your patio :blue thumb: Garden Leaf Incinerator - 35L
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Bargain 6m x 3m polytunnel on ebay £24.99 delivered !

If it was 10 or so it would be doable, ive done it with other items in the past on a satellite forum.
    If it was 10 or so it would be doable, ive done it with other items in the past on a satellite forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scrungee

Bargain Wyevale seeds BOGOF online (haven't checked instore)

Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I...
    Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I will try again tomorrow..!
    Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I will try again tomorrow..!
    Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. longk
    Like x 7

Bargain Tricyrtis hirta (maybe) at Poundland

My apologies: forgot to say - your plants are totally amazing lonk :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Cinnamon
    Like x 3

Bargain Homebase clearance

Our homebase is now a clearance outlet. Everything is 30% off except power tools and lawnmowers which are only 10%. I want a lawnmower but 10% isn't much of an incentive. I'm sure any spring sale...
    Our homebase is now a clearance outlet. Everything is 30% off except power tools and lawnmowers which are only 10%. I want a lawnmower but 10% isn't much of an incentive. I'm sure any spring sale would beat that.G.
    Our homebase is now a clearance outlet. Everything is 30% off except power tools and lawnmowers which are only 10%. I want a lawnmower but 10% isn't much of an incentive. I'm sure any spring sale would beat that.G.
    Our homebase is now a clearance outlet. Everything is 30% off except power tools and lawnmowers which are only 10%. I want a lawnmower but 10% isn't much of an incentive. I'm sure any spring sale...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice