1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Bargain 20Kg of rocksalt only 10p @ B&Q

Reduced to clear at 10p a sack from this morning. It must be Spring!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. WeeTam

Bargain Olive standards @ Morrisons

Me neither and the missus works there :scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Vouchers Free £6 bulbs @ Homebase voucher in Sunday Telegraph

Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I...
    Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I of course used the five quid off voucher, I needed a few bits & bobs :dbgrtmb:
    Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I of course used the five quid off voucher, I needed...
    Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. IceColdRum
    Like x 3

B&Q Reduced "Starter Plants" now 25p each!

Thanks I'll have a look in the morning.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. LyndaG
    Like x 7

Hellebore Plants

That's a lovely tone of pink. :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Vouchers £2 off £12 at Poundland + Competition

Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015....
    Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015.Looks good from Google Images
    Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015.Looks good from Google Images
    Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015....
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Bargain Apple Malus Domestica Idared £1.49 @ Lidl

There may have been more varieties, but these were all that was left.Barerooted, approx. 700mm of stem above soil level.
    There may have been more varieties, but these were all that was left.Barerooted, approx. 700mm of stem above soil level.
    lidl1.jpg lidl2.jpg lidl3.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. CharlieBot

3 roses from T&M for £5.65 posted

Hopefully these would be a good size like my 'blue for you' were. I'm tempted but running low on space already, plus I wanted red and yellow but not really pink!Anyway, quite a good offer imo...
    Hopefully these would be a good size like my 'blue for you' were. I'm tempted but running low on space already, plus I wanted red and yellow but not really pink!Anyway, quite a good offer imo for someone starting out. I know you can get cheaper roses from wilko, B&M and even poundland but they...
    Hopefully these would be a good size like my 'blue for you' were. I'm tempted but running low on space already, plus I wanted red and yellow but not really pink!Anyway, quite a good offer imo for someone starting out. I know you can get cheaper...
    Hopefully these would be a good size like my 'blue for you' were. I'm tempted but running low on space already, plus I wanted red and yellow but not really pink!Anyway, quite a good offer imo...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. clanless

Flower Power Plant Food?

It pays to do a bit of research! :blue thumb: :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sarah Giles

GYO magazine free seeds and potato offer

Has anyone else bought Grow Your Own magazine with the free seeds and inside offer for 'free' (£5.95 postage) Marshall's potato growing kit? I had my order confirmation today. The kit is this...
    Has anyone else bought Grow Your Own magazine with the free seeds and inside offer for 'free' (£5.95 postage) Marshall's potato growing kit? I had my order confirmation today. The kit is this which is for sale on their website.Seemed like a decent deal to me!
    Has anyone else bought Grow Your Own magazine with the free seeds and inside offer for 'free' (£5.95 postage) Marshall's potato growing kit? I had my order confirmation today. The kit is this which is for sale on their website.Seemed like a...
    Has anyone else bought Grow Your Own magazine with the free seeds and inside offer for 'free' (£5.95 postage) Marshall's potato growing kit? I had my order confirmation today. The kit is this...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee
    Informative x 3

Bargain Seeds BOGOF at Wyevale

Nice! I went for some Knautia, Zinnia and vanilla ice sunflowers as well some back ups for my wedding flowers. Oh and rudbeckia cherry brandy which I've wanted for ages!
    Nice! I went for some Knautia, Zinnia and vanilla ice sunflowers as well some back ups for my wedding flowers. Oh and rudbeckia cherry brandy which I've wanted for ages!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. CharlieBot

Tesco club card blue eyes rose offer

Cheers for the heads up CharlieBot, will have a gander at this!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. savo318
    Informative x 5

5 packs of seeds for £1

I got the other deal thought I'd try to 2 for £2 you roll the tape out and cover over tape is 5 metres kind with seeds evenly spaced
    I got the other deal thought I'd try to 2 for £2 you roll the tape out and cover over tape is 5 metres kind with seeds evenly spaced
    image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Ian Taylor

Peter Beales roses

If you order 3 or more bare rooted roses until 13.30 pm Friday 27th February, you get free post and packing, with code winter 2015
    If you order 3 or more bare rooted roses until 13.30 pm Friday 27th February, you get free post and packing, with code winter 2015
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. LyndaG
    Friendly x 3

Recent Sunflower Thread

Yes! That's it, many thanks, I appreciate the advice
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jason85

Bargain Yucca and date palm

Well that's still not bad for palms as they fetch more than that normally, mine was right place at right times
    Well that's still not bad for palms as they fetch more than that normally, mine was right place at right times
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. LyndaG

Freebie - Safflower seeds

I bought some Datura Purple Moonflower Seeds and received 11 Safflower seeds as a free gift. I've looked them up online and they bear yellow flowers, I don't do yellow flowers in my garden under...
    I bought some Datura Purple Moonflower Seeds and received 11 Safflower seeds as a free gift. I've looked them up online and they bear yellow flowers, I don't do yellow flowers in my garden under any circumstances (don't ask!) :rolleyespink: so they are up for grabs if anybody would like them? Hope we're all...
    I bought some Datura Purple Moonflower Seeds and received 11 Safflower seeds as a free gift. I've looked them up online and they bear yellow flowers, I don't do yellow flowers in my garden under any circumstances (don't ask!) :rolleyespink: so they are up for...
    I bought some Datura Purple Moonflower Seeds and received 11 Safflower seeds as a free gift. I've looked them up online and they bear yellow flowers, I don't do yellow flowers in my garden under...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Jason85
    Like x 4

Freebies Amateur Gardener offers

I'm lucky enough my mother in law plant a load of spuds on her acre of ground so I help sowing them and picking so I get my share after each year, I just thought it was a good offer considering...
    I'm lucky enough my mother in law plant a load of spuds on her acre of ground so I help sowing them and picking so I get my share after each year, I just thought it was a good offer considering the price of gardening these days, and or if you have children or grandchildren can enjoy growing as...
    I'm lucky enough my mother in law plant a load of spuds on her acre of ground so I help sowing them and picking so I get my share after each year, I just thought it was a good offer considering the price of gardening these days, and or if you...
    I'm lucky enough my mother in law plant a load of spuds on her acre of ground so I help sowing them and picking so I get my share after each year, I just thought it was a good offer considering...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Ian Taylor
    Like x 7

Bargain 8x6 greenhouse

Got it in home, its all in pieces in my car, just glad i'm good at doing flat pack, just needs cleaning with the jet washer.
    Got it in home, its all in pieces in my car, just glad i'm good at doing flat pack, just needs cleaning with the jet washer.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Reduced 50% off seeds at Dobbies garden centres

EDIT: Nowback to full price50% off all seeds.Bletchley Dobbies also have some rectangular water butts with missing lids reduced to £4 each. A lid can easily be made with a few timber boards...
    EDIT: Nowback to full price50% off all seeds.Bletchley Dobbies also have some rectangular water butts with missing lids reduced to £4 each. A lid can easily be made with a few timber boards held together with a couple of battens underneath at 90 degrees and another small length of batten...
    EDIT: Nowback to full price50% off all seeds.Bletchley Dobbies also have some rectangular water butts with missing lids reduced to £4 each. A lid can easily be made with a few timber boards held together with a couple of battens underneath...
    EDIT: Nowback to full price50% off all seeds.Bletchley Dobbies also have some rectangular water butts with missing lids reduced to £4 each. A lid can easily be made with a few timber boards...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice