1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Phil A

Reduced Scrunge Alert

Been there a few times, always seemed very under used, car park half empty.Might give it a miss then.
    Been there a few times, always seemed very under used, car park half empty.Might give it a miss then.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee
    Informative x 3

Bargain 20L Westland seed compost 75p @ Tesco

That's what happened in our store Scrungee, there was though a tiny sign there almost hidden behind the pallet with £3 on, hence why I did the price check, thought the large 75p sign had just gone...
    That's what happened in our store Scrungee, there was though a tiny sign there almost hidden behind the pallet with £3 on, hence why I did the price check, thought the large 75p sign had just gone missing.Glad I didn't fill my trolley assuming they were still at 75p otherwise I'd have looked a...
    That's what happened in our store Scrungee, there was though a tiny sign there almost hidden behind the pallet with £3 on, hence why I did the price check, thought the large 75p sign had just gone missing.Glad I didn't fill my trolley assuming...
    That's what happened in our store Scrungee, there was though a tiny sign there almost hidden behind the pallet with £3 on, hence why I did the price check, thought the large 75p sign had just gone...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Bilbo675
    Like x 4

Bargain Summer Bulbs etc

Thank you! Don't know if I have one near to me, but I'll Google :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Cinnamon

Bargain Poundland raspberries

and very nice they look and a good example of what you can get that will growWell done that Zig :love30::thumbsup:
    and very nice they look and a good example of what you can get that will growWell done that Zig :love30::thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

Reminder - use T&M vouchers by 31st Dec

Yup, got my seeds through the letter box a couple of days ago. I bought a load for 69p for self and friend and then the most expensive pack they had as my free 8th one. Then used the £5 offer...
    Yup, got my seeds through the letter box a couple of days ago. I bought a load for 69p for self and friend and then the most expensive pack they had as my free 8th one. Then used the £5 offer voucher I'd been given by my mum.
    Yup, got my seeds through the letter box a couple of days ago. I bought a load for 69p for self and friend and then the most expensive pack they had as my free 8th one. Then used the £5 offer voucher I'd been given by my mum.
    Yup, got my seeds through the letter box a couple of days ago. I bought a load for 69p for self and friend and then the most expensive pack they had as my free 8th one. Then used the £5 offer...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Reduced Dobbies 10p sale items - rainwater diverters

Appear to be both rainwater diverters reduced to 10p each, one for round pipes and the other for square pipes, possibly both reduced from around £15 each. They were in Fenny Stratford Dobbies.
    Appear to be both rainwater diverters reduced to 10p each, one for round pipes and the other for square pipes, possibly both reduced from around £15 each. They were in Fenny Stratford Dobbies.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. alana
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Online Code £5 Off £10 @ Amazon for Mastercard users

The 5 Off 10 was quickly oversubscribed, but now there's a 5 off 40
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Vouchers B&Q Money off vouchers when you spend instore

Redemption period for the £10 vouchers started on 15th, but today's the first Wed/10% day so used mine, but beware the SA at the self scans tried telling me it couldn't be used with a Diamond...
    Redemption period for the £10 vouchers started on 15th, but today's the first Wed/10% day so used mine, but beware the SA at the self scans tried telling me it couldn't be used with a Diamond Card, as I read the T&C online I told her she was wrong, she then fetched a card, with the T&C on and...
    Redemption period for the £10 vouchers started on 15th, but today's the first Wed/10% day so used mine, but beware the SA at the self scans tried telling me it couldn't be used with a Diamond Card, as I read the T&C online I told her she was...
    Redemption period for the £10 vouchers started on 15th, but today's the first Wed/10% day so used mine, but beware the SA at the self scans tried telling me it couldn't be used with a Diamond...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Vouchers 7% Tesco Clubcard Points @ B&Q

You can buy £25 B&Q Gift Cards at Tesco, and on page 120 of the Tesco Xmas magazine there is a voucher to get 100 extra Clubcard Points when you buy a £20 or more gift card.The B&Q vouchers are...
    You can buy £25 B&Q Gift Cards at Tesco, and on page 120 of the Tesco Xmas magazine there is a voucher to get 100 extra Clubcard Points when you buy a £20 or more gift card.The B&Q vouchers are in denominations of £25, so if getting 2 of them in one transaction with 2 vouchers you'd be...
    You can buy £25 B&Q Gift Cards at Tesco, and on page 120 of the Tesco Xmas magazine there is a voucher to get 100 extra Clubcard Points when you buy a £20 or more gift card.The B&Q vouchers are in denominations of £25, so if getting 2 of them...
    You can buy £25 B&Q Gift Cards at Tesco, and on page 120 of the Tesco Xmas magazine there is a voucher to get 100 extra Clubcard Points when you buy a £20 or more gift card.The B&Q vouchers are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. alex-adam
    Like x 6

Freebies Bridgwater Climbing Beans - Free !

But that advice got a bit confusing as I only grow dwarf French bush beans, and I'm still not quite clear on how good they are if allowed to fully mature and the dried seeds are saved to use in...
    But that advice got a bit confusing as I only grow dwarf French bush beans, and I'm still not quite clear on how good they are if allowed to fully mature and the dried seeds are saved to use in cooking.
    But that advice got a bit confusing as I only grow dwarf French bush beans, and I'm still not quite clear on how good they are if allowed to fully mature and the dried seeds are saved to use in cooking.
    But that advice got a bit confusing as I only grow dwarf French bush beans, and I'm still not quite clear on how good they are if allowed to fully mature and the dried seeds are saved to use in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £15 @ Wyevale

There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in...
    There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in post #1, then got free drinks in the café (spend £5 get voucher for free hot drink up to 12:00 and...
    There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in post #1, then got free drinks in the café (spend...
    There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in...
    wyevaleMOC.jpg wyevaleMOC2.jpg wyevale.jpg wyvale baskets.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Doyler

Makita BHX2501 24.5cc Petrol 4 Stroke Leaf Blower

I got a heavy duty leaf blower for the local community centre, it's doing a good job - not for your regular back garden but larger grounds keeping jobs:
    I got a heavy duty leaf blower for the local community centre, it's doing a good job - not for your regular back garden but larger grounds keeping jobs:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Bournemouth Gardener

Gro sure

Thanks BG , may have time to nip into Wilkos today and have a look :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kristen
    Like x 10

Bargain 100L Water Butt for £5 @ Tescos

I should have purchased 2 of those water butts - that deal will never happen again :noidea:
    I should have purchased 2 of those water butts - that deal will never happen again :noidea:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Kristen

Bargain VegetableSeeds Dot Net Sale - 24p a packet

www.vegetableseeds.net with Joe Swift - Seed SaleI only had a quick look, but all the Carrot seed (random sample!!) I saw were reduced from 95p to 24p :)I think it is a Last Season Seed sale -...
    www.vegetableseeds.net with Joe Swift - Seed SaleI only had a quick look, but all the Carrot seed (random sample!!) I saw were reduced from 95p to 24p :)I think it is a Last Season Seed sale - Quite a lot already sold out though ...
    www.vegetableseeds.net with Joe Swift - Seed SaleI only had a quick look, but all the Carrot seed (random sample!!) I saw were reduced from 95p to 24p :)I think it is a Last Season Seed sale - Quite a lot already sold out though ...
    www.vegetableseeds.net with Joe Swift - Seed SaleI only had a quick look, but all the Carrot seed (random sample!!) I saw were reduced from 95p to 24p :)I think it is a Last Season Seed sale -...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Bilbo675
    Like x 3

Bargain B&M Tropical Plants Reduced

I got 2 Trachys and a Washingtonia, they also had another but I can't remember which one :)Its been 2 months since I bought them and they're all growing nicely ;)
    I got 2 Trachys and a Washingtonia, they also had another but I can't remember which one :)Its been 2 months since I bought them and they're all growing nicely ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Bilbo675

Reduced B&M Garden Clearance

One of local stores were putting some of the hose pipes 'out' the other day, presumably the last of some stock out of the stores :)
    One of local stores were putting some of the hose pipes 'out' the other day, presumably the last of some stock out of the stores :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. mowgley

B&Q membership offer

This weekend for members mixed daffodils 5kg bag for £3
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Freebies Free coffee grounds @ Waitrose

Seen at a Waitrose plant sales area No idea whether this stuff is any good, but seen when going into Waitrose to get our free cups of coffee If they are good for the garden then top marks...
    Seen at a Waitrose plant sales area No idea whether this stuff is any good, but seen when going into Waitrose to get our free cups of coffee If they are good for the garden then top marks to Waitrose for saving them from landfill.
    Seen at a Waitrose plant sales area No idea whether this stuff is any good, but seen when going into Waitrose to get our free cups of coffee If they are good for the garden then top marks to Waitrose for saving them from landfill.
    Seen at a Waitrose plant sales area No idea whether this stuff is any good, but seen when going into Waitrose to get our free cups of coffee If they are good for the garden then top marks...
    waitrose coffee.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice