1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Bilbo675
    Informative x 5

Reduced Bird of Paradise Plants in Wilkos

There was a shelf full of very healthy young bird of paradise (strelitzia) plants in our Wilkos store reduced to £3 from £6 :)
    There was a shelf full of very healthy young bird of paradise (strelitzia) plants in our Wilkos store reduced to £3 from £6 :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. clanless
    Like x 5

Morrisons - tulips

I've always found Morrisons bulbs, Glady corms and onion sets all very good quality but forgot to check what height(s) these are instore today (got too excited about reduced muffins that after...
    I've always found Morrisons bulbs, Glady corms and onion sets all very good quality but forgot to check what height(s) these are instore today (got too excited about reduced muffins that after multi-save deduction worked out at 10p/pkt). That price is cheaper than B&M and Wilkos tulips....
    I've always found Morrisons bulbs, Glady corms and onion sets all very good quality but forgot to check what height(s) these are instore today (got too excited about reduced muffins that after multi-save deduction worked out at 10p/pkt). That...
    I've always found Morrisons bulbs, Glady corms and onion sets all very good quality but forgot to check what height(s) these are instore today (got too excited about reduced muffins that after...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Cinnamon

Reduced Bananas from Crocus

I disagree with this, having nothing but praise for them, always efficient and friendly when I've been.I've bought from Crocus in the past, they are nearby me so I can pickup thus avoiding...
    I disagree with this, having nothing but praise for them, always efficient and friendly when I've been.I've bought from Crocus in the past, they are nearby me so I can pickup thus avoiding carriage making them good value. There is a big nursery at the back behind the offices, but they have...
    I disagree with this, having nothing but praise for them, always efficient and friendly when I've been.I've bought from Crocus in the past, they are nearby me so I can pickup thus avoiding carriage making them good value. There is a big nursery...
    I disagree with this, having nothing but praise for them, always efficient and friendly when I've been.I've bought from Crocus in the past, they are nearby me so I can pickup thus avoiding...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

FREE P&P Free P&P @ T&M this weekend

Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up'...
    Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up' Tesco Clubcard points and a £5 T&M voucher with each pack. Got my New Guinea Bizzy Lizzies that way,...
    Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up' Tesco Clubcard points and a £5 T&M voucher with...
    Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up'...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

Reduced 20L Verve MPC £1 @ B&Q

Reduced to £1 from £2.98 There's no mention on the website but signs at B&Q state it's only this price until Monday.At 5p/litre it's only 0.02p/litre more expensive than buying great big 125...
    Reduced to £1 from £2.98 There's no mention on the website but signs at B&Q state it's only this price until Monday.At 5p/litre it's only 0.02p/litre more expensive than buying great big 125 litre bags for £6 (4.8p/litre) and perhaps a lot more convenient both for people who struggle with...
    Reduced to £1 from £2.98 There's no mention on the website but signs at B&Q state it's only this price until Monday.At 5p/litre it's only 0.02p/litre more expensive than buying great big 125 litre bags for £6 (4.8p/litre) and perhaps a lot...
    Reduced to £1 from £2.98 There's no mention on the website but signs at B&Q state it's only this price until Monday.At 5p/litre it's only 0.02p/litre more expensive than buying great big 125...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Cinnamon

Bargain Aldi flowering climbers: unusual varieties

Aldi have small climbers on sale this week (at least, they do at my local store). 7-9cm? pots for £1.79. What they don't say on the flyer is that they have multiple varieties of each one, thus as...
    Aldi have small climbers on sale this week (at least, they do at my local store). 7-9cm? pots for £1.79. What they don't say on the flyer is that they have multiple varieties of each one, thus as well as having the bog-standard Passiflora caerula, they also have Passiflora Purple Haze and...
    Aldi have small climbers on sale this week (at least, they do at my local store). 7-9cm? pots for £1.79. What they don't say on the flyer is that they have multiple varieties of each one, thus as well as having the bog-standard Passiflora...
    Aldi have small climbers on sale this week (at least, they do at my local store). 7-9cm? pots for £1.79. What they don't say on the flyer is that they have multiple varieties of each one, thus as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Bilbo675

Bargain Coco Palm 'Seedling' Plants at Lidl

I agree. Having lived in the tropics, I'd say that coconut palms are not the most practical houseplant to grow in the UK.
    I agree. Having lived in the tropics, I'd say that coconut palms are not the most practical houseplant to grow in the UK.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. andersonec

Dierama seeds

I will p.m. you.
    I will p.m. you.
    I will p.m. you.
    I will p.m. you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Bilbo675

Reduced Provado Spray at Tesco

I bought two last weekend and other bits and bobs on the gardening shelf BARGAIN
    I bought two last weekend and other bits and bobs on the gardening shelf BARGAIN
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Reduced Doff ant killer powder 69p @ B&M

Doff 300g ant killer powder reduced to 69p @ B&M.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Reduced Blood fish & bone 79p/Kg @ B&M

Arthur Bowers B,F&B reduced to half price 79p/Kg Wilkos £2 for 1.5Kg is £1.33/Kg Homebase £9.99 for 10Kg (£5 off) with 15% off promotion this weekend 85p/Kg
    Arthur Bowers B,F&B reduced to half price 79p/Kg Wilkos £2 for 1.5Kg is £1.33/Kg Homebase £9.99 for 10Kg (£5 off) with 15% off promotion this weekend 85p/Kg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Reduced 50% off most gardening stuff at Tesco Direct

, It's worth keeping an eye on that list of gardening items as many have being going down to 75% off and if doubling up clubcard vouchers to pay for them you'd be getting them at (full clubcard...
    , It's worth keeping an eye on that list of gardening items as many have being going down to 75% off and if doubling up clubcard vouchers to pay for them you'd be getting them at (full clubcard voucher value) 87.5% off! But they sell out quick. Examples (now sold out I'm afraid, but it's...
    , It's worth keeping an eye on that list of gardening items as many have being going down to 75% off and if doubling up clubcard vouchers to pay for them you'd be getting them at (full clubcard voucher value) 87.5% off! But they sell out quick. ...
    , It's worth keeping an eye on that list of gardening items as many have being going down to 75% off and if doubling up clubcard vouchers to pay for them you'd be getting them at (full clubcard...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. sal73
    Useful x 5

Bargain Brugmansia and tibouchina £1.99

Grrr, mine didn't stoc them, as they still have some dead climbing plants from their last delivery of plants.
    Grrr, mine didn't stoc them, as they still have some dead climbing plants from their last delivery of plants.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Dips
    Like x 7

Freebies 48 Free Lavender Plants - Gardeners world Online Offer

nFrost if it makes u feel any better i have lost 2 pinks and 2 of the ice and i have no idea why
    nFrost if it makes u feel any better i have lost 2 pinks and 2 of the ice and i have no idea why
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. westwales

Bargain Lavender,Heuchera and more plants at Morrisons

Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were...
    Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were £5+ each a week or so ago. Looked like new stock to me.
    Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were £5+ each a week or so ago. Looked like new stock...
    Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. pamsdish

Wowcher Tropical Palm Deal

I have bought from these in the past no problem.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Kristen

Bargain Constantine Garden Nursery - Closing Down Sale

Just put a order together, so sad choosing from a plant nursery closing selling unusual plants
    Just put a order together, so sad choosing from a plant nursery closing selling unusual plants
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Cinnamon

Bargain Coffee plants for £2 in Lidl

Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no...
    Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no space. I think I will have to make a trip. I knew Lidl had cheap plants some times but I never...
    Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no space. I think I will have to make a trip. I knew...
    Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no...
    Clipboard.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Charlotte Evans

Free pest control as part of new BBC 2 series

WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or...
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or business need rescuing? Whether it’s bed bugs, mice, moles or even snakes, this Summer we are looking for...
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or business need rescuing? Whether it’s bed bugs, mice,...
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Cinnamon

Reduced Jamie Oliver seed set for 50p at Homebase

Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing...
    Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing instructions and coloured labels. Contents of the Best of British Veg: Carrot flyaway, Chard bright...
    Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing instructions and coloured labels. Contents of the...
    Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice