Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Pushkin

B&Q Bargains

Selling off Rose Clear, Garden Lime, Rose food and more at £1 each.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

Reduced Tesco gardening reductions 2018

Great prices,id imagine my locals been cleared already so not worth the battle in the traffic. Worth a look next time im in though
    Great prices,id imagine my locals been cleared already so not worth the battle in the traffic. Worth a look next time im in though
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. marina29
    Like x 4

Vouchers Get 15% off on Inkbird Dual Heaters Temperature Controller

Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice...
    Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice to see you back @marina29
    Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice to see you back @marina29
    Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

Reduced Jack's Magic 60L £3.75 (possibly £2) at Blue Diamond

JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this...
    JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this morning, so only £2 after BOGOF !!! Choose an assistant who looks like they wouldn't know a compost...
    JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this morning, so only £2 after BOGOF !!! Choose an...
    JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this...
    jacks2.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Reduced Wyevale 50p seed sale

I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the...
    I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the real bargains will soon go. Last year I bought several packets of F1 cucumber all female seed,...
    I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the real bargains will soon go. Last year I bought...
    I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Discounts B&Q Diamond Club closing to new members

More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we...
    More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we were the only ones paying for purchases at the checkouts (when I say paying, I mean getting it for...
    More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we were the only ones paying for purchases at the...
    More than once I've had to ask 'garden centre' staff where the gardening stuff is.We went to a Wyevale last weekend and the car park was so full we had to use their overflow parking, but we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Reduced Free P&P + reduced seeds at Mr Fothergills

-Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that...
    -Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that way)Vegetable Seed from Mr Fothergills Seeds and PlantsFlower Seeds from Mr Fothergills Seeds and...
    -Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that way)Vegetable Seed from Mr Fothergills Seeds and...
    -Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Reduced All seeds 50% off at Wyevale

Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They...
    Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They are honouring the Wyevale vouchers, but are no longer scanning the Gardening Club cards, only their...
    Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They are honouring the Wyevale vouchers, but are no...
    Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Clare G
    Like x 3

Discounts 15% off across ebay - Friday 17 August until 20.00

Ooooo, thanks Clare. Will have a look see :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Jack Sparrow

Bargain Homebase loft insulation

Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft...
    Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft insulation is something we've looked into before. I did the measurements and calculated that I would...
    Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft insulation is something we've looked into before. I...
    Yesterday I had a stroll through Homebase Clearance for the first time in a long while. I happen to come across a large stack of loft insulation. Our house is very cold in the winter and loft...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Bargain 50L Westland Growbags £1 at B&M

Our's hasn't had a gardening department for two years now ( except for one of those twirly stands of seeds and ornaments/lights ) .
    Our's hasn't had a gardening department for two years now ( except for one of those twirly stands of seeds and ornaments/lights ) .
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. ElaineTP

Vouchers £5 RHS Voucher For new members

Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get...
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get an additional £5 shopping voucher for their shops. I couldn't get it cos I'm already a member but...
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get an additional £5 shopping voucher for their shops....
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. clanless

Time limited deal wtih Virgin Mobile - 17th July

They are now offering 45gb for £18 a month - 5000 mins phone and unlimited texts - offer closes end of this month.If you were wondering whether to go fully mobile - now is the time to take a...
    They are now offering 45gb for £18 a month - 5000 mins phone and unlimited texts - offer closes end of this month.If you were wondering whether to go fully mobile - now is the time to take a leap of faith.
    They are now offering 45gb for £18 a month - 5000 mins phone and unlimited texts - offer closes end of this month.If you were wondering whether to go fully mobile - now is the time to take a leap of faith.
    They are now offering 45gb for £18 a month - 5000 mins phone and unlimited texts - offer closes end of this month.If you were wondering whether to go fully mobile - now is the time to take a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee
    Like x 5

Reduced All seeds reduced to 50p at Wickes

Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukVegetable Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukHerb Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukVegetable Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    wickes.jpg wickes2.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Reduced 50% Off many gardening items a Tesco Direct

If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be deilvered to my local store for collection on...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Online Code 10% Off Home & Garden, etc. at ebay today 8th June

£4 BOGOFF :thumbsup:I'm really torn between searching ebay for a few quid off, or going to my plot.
    £4 BOGOFF :thumbsup:I'm really torn between searching ebay for a few quid off, or going to my plot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scrungee

Reduced 75% Off Dahlia tubers, Glady corms, Lily bulbs, etc at Tesco instore

This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. ...
    This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. Even a single fuchsia or geranium on the windowsill, brightened up the home. In time, due to...
    This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. Even a single fuchsia or geranium on the...
    This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Bargain Jacks Magic 3 x 60L for £13 at Mole Valley Farmers

I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch:...
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch: Must have been my usual charm that did it.:biggrin:
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch: Must have been my usual charm that did it.:biggrin:
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. daisybelle

West + compost

B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal...
    B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal for £3, down to £2.50! On till Monday.
    B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal for £3, down to £2.50! On till Monday.
    B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice