Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. shiney
    Locked Sticky

Apple identification

A link to this threadHow To I.D. Your Apples - and some fruits
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Informative x 3

FIVE MOST POISONOUS PLANTS IN UK..

Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others have the potential to kill. Here are five to watch...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    upload_2019-2-17_19-9-34.jpeg upload_2019-2-17_19-10-21.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS..

POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or fungi, either mistakenly believing it to be one...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Useful x 10

Weed Identification..

Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Rikki McNeill

Solved Identity please

I have spent yesterday cutting back both the Rose and the Red Robin and both look a lot happier.Think I will see how the grow in this year (and also see if anything else appears from the...
    I have spent yesterday cutting back both the Rose and the Red Robin and both look a lot happier.Think I will see how the grow in this year (and also see if anything else appears from the borders) and then likely move the tree next year.Going to be a lot of observation this year to work what...
    I have spent yesterday cutting back both the Rose and the Red Robin and both look a lot happier.Think I will see how the grow in this year (and also see if anything else appears from the borders) and then likely move the tree next year.Going...
    I have spent yesterday cutting back both the Rose and the Red Robin and both look a lot happier.Think I will see how the grow in this year (and also see if anything else appears from the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. GardeningFin

Solved More plant (or weed) identification please

I like the dead nettle flowers and usually don't bother weeding them out.The second photo also looks to have some cut leaf crane's bill and what could be some young buttercup.
    I like the dead nettle flowers and usually don't bother weeding them out.The second photo also looks to have some cut leaf crane's bill and what could be some young buttercup.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. GardeningFin

Solved Plant identification please - any idea?

Ah thank you - having googled I'm now sure it's ragwort
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Cardinal-Red

What is this poor looking thing and can it be saved?

Always worth a shot - some fresh compost, a slightly bigger pot and a bit of water might work wonders!
    Always worth a shot - some fresh compost, a slightly bigger pot and a bit of water might work wonders!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Max6389

Solved ID please

Have a look at Verbena Bonariensis
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Max6389

Solved Growing near the pond

Ajuga reptans? :scratch: You should get blue flowers soon if it's that.Nick
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. eddybaby

Solved Found this growing amongst some sedum!

I would say Euphorbia. Maybe one such as Euphorbia amygdaloides purpurea.EUPHORBIA amygdaloides purpurea - Google Search
    I would say Euphorbia. Maybe one such as Euphorbia amygdaloides purpurea.EUPHORBIA amygdaloides purpurea - Google Search
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Nickee

Mystery Trees

1 and 2. Shape of tree suggests a top grafted weeping cherry...Prunus. 3. Agree with Kristen. Pic is extremely dark...cannot make out enough detail. Need clear sharp pics to show flower /leaves.
    1 and 2. Shape of tree suggests a top grafted weeping cherry...Prunus. 3. Agree with Kristen. Pic is extremely dark...cannot make out enough detail. Need clear sharp pics to show flower /leaves.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Snorky85

Solved ID please

Ah great-I love them. Going to plant them around the front border which is more “cottage garden” like so will go well there :)
    Ah great-I love them. Going to plant them around the front border which is more “cottage garden” like so will go well there :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. shiney

Can't Remember The Name Of These Weeds!

Thanks. I'll get Mrs Shiney to read the list :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. shiney

Forgotten The Name Of This Miscanthus

Any ideas?
    Any ideas?
    Any ideas?
    Any ideas?
    P1350460.JPG P1350459.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Woodside1316

Solved Is this Japanese Knotweed?

Think we need a Euphorbia that suckers. Such as the invasive Euphorbia griffithii FireglowEuphorbia griffithii ‘Fireglow’ in spring new young growth | Plant & Flower Stock Photography:...
    Think we need a Euphorbia that suckers. Such as the invasive Euphorbia griffithii FireglowEuphorbia griffithii ‘Fireglow’ in spring new young growth | Plant & Flower Stock Photography: GardenPhotos.comEuphorbia griffithii Fireglow - Google...
    Think we need a Euphorbia that suckers. Such as the invasive Euphorbia griffithii FireglowEuphorbia griffithii ‘Fireglow’ in spring new young growth | Plant & Flower Stock Photography: GardenPhotos.comEuphorbia griffithii Fireglow - Google...
    Think we need a Euphorbia that suckers. Such as the invasive Euphorbia griffithii FireglowEuphorbia griffithii ‘Fireglow’ in spring new young growth | Plant & Flower Stock Photography:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Horsham Gardener

Pest Brown Bug Identification and Control

Good morning @Macraignil my apologies my friend my brain cells aren't regenerating as they used to,I shall edit my post accordingly:redface:
    Good morning @Macraignil my apologies my friend my brain cells aren't regenerating as they used to,I shall edit my post accordingly:redface:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Max6389

Solved What is this

Thank you, will post pictures in a few months
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. blackstart

Solved Shrub for ID please, UK

Im not a gambling man, but I'll have a fiver on P Darts gold.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Snorky85

ID help needed please

Yes maybe it is a type of basil...not the standard type-doesnt smell like regular basil
    Yes maybe it is a type of basil...not the standard type-doesnt smell like regular basil
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Lee Savage

Solved Is this a weed or plant.

Thank you I’ll have a look further into penstemon and will leave it for now. And I will take the creeping buttercups out
    Thank you I’ll have a look further into penstemon and will leave it for now. And I will take the creeping buttercups out
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Max6389

Solved Identification

Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Max6389

Solved Another ID

Thank you for replies. Hope butterflies do like it, would like to attract them and bees
    Thank you for replies. Hope butterflies do like it, would like to attract them and bees
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Max6389

Solved ID please

Thank you both for your replies
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice