Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. HYDROGEN86

I.D Please anybody?

Faries Bonnets
    Faries Bonnets
    Faries Bonnets
    Faries Bonnets
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. hjnewcomb

Which tree?

here are some shrubs/flowers that are in bloom in october ... you might find something that can be used: Plants which flower in October
    here are some shrubs/flowers that are in bloom in october ... you might find something that can be used: Plants which flower in October
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. gavintarrant

Is this honesty?

Thats just what I thought about Creeping Jenny.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Outback

Help with tree identification.

They can take many years to flower for the first time The greatest secret in gardening is patience, more patience, and then even more patience :)
    They can take many years to flower for the first time The greatest secret in gardening is patience, more patience, and then even more patience :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. HYDROGEN86

I.D Please anybody?

Vriesia, Bromeliad, Pineapple family, modern hybrid. There are dozens of new hybrid Bromeliads coming on to the market every year. It looks like the spike has yet to show it's flowers. Keep the...
    Vriesia, Bromeliad, Pineapple family, modern hybrid. There are dozens of new hybrid Bromeliads coming on to the market every year. It looks like the spike has yet to show it's flowers. Keep the 'vase' topped up with water and the compost only moist. It will eventually die and produce young offsets.:)
    Vriesia, Bromeliad, Pineapple family, modern hybrid. There are dozens of new hybrid Bromeliads coming on to the market every year. It looks like the spike has yet to show it's flowers. Keep the 'vase' topped up with water and the compost only...
    Vriesia, Bromeliad, Pineapple family, modern hybrid. There are dozens of new hybrid Bromeliads coming on to the market every year. It looks like the spike has yet to show it's flowers. Keep the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Jiffy

Id any one know what this is please

Thank you all very much indeed :dbgrtmb:, i thought it may be a nightshade from the leaves :what:, it does look very nice in your pic Victoria, must be a good self seeder
    Thank you all very much indeed :dbgrtmb:, i thought it may be a nightshade from the leaves :what:, it does look very nice in your pic Victoria, must be a good self seeder
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Triffid

Are these Chrysanthemums?

Definatly Calendula.. Dave
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. monkeyboy7

Type of ornamental pepper?

Thanks, Penny. I went ahead and tried them and they were extremely mild. I've never had a pepper that was so mild, actually--they're way lower than even tabasco sauce. (If I had to compare...
    Thanks, Penny. I went ahead and tried them and they were extremely mild. I've never had a pepper that was so mild, actually--they're way lower than even tabasco sauce. (If I had to compare them, I'd say they're around the range of peperoncinis.)Judging from the taste, I'm going to say...
    Thanks, Penny. I went ahead and tried them and they were extremely mild. I've never had a pepper that was so mild, actually--they're way lower than even tabasco sauce. (If I had to compare them, I'd say they're around the range of...
    Thanks, Penny. I went ahead and tried them and they were extremely mild. I've never had a pepper that was so mild, actually--they're way lower than even tabasco sauce. (If I had to compare...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Fonzie

ID

:sunny: Certainly looks like one to me Fonzie..
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ismeval

Any ideas what this is ??

Blimey ! There was a 2p piece inside it ?!?:WINK1:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Jiffy

Id please

Thank you all just google nightshade and it looks like it :sunny:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. HYDROGEN86

anybody know what these are?

I promise no more "squish".:love30: Spruce
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. keyboardape

Mystery plant

Chickweed! If you know someone that keeps foreign birds, they'll love it. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. HYDROGEN86

I.D Please anybody?

Looks like Pentaglottis sempervirens. Common name green alkanet.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. pansypete

Mystery Pansy

Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special...
    Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special offers! Best wishes
    Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special offers! Best wishes
    Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. joolz68
    Like x 3

ID help plz x

do you think its stopped growing as much due to less sun? i will never let it grow up the brickwork again but it looks so sparse now in perm shade :scratch: x
    do you think its stopped growing as much due to less sun? i will never let it grow up the brickwork again but it looks so sparse now in perm shade :scratch: x
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. sam090112

A variety of anonymous shrubs and climbers! Pt II

I think 4 is a large-flowered clematis. I think 3 is a clematis but not one of the large flowered types, one of the lesser-grown species types, maybe. My first thought was that 1 was also a...
    I think 4 is a large-flowered clematis. I think 3 is a clematis but not one of the large flowered types, one of the lesser-grown species types, maybe. My first thought was that 1 was also a clematis, based on the leaves, but it also seems to have thick, woody stems.
    I think 4 is a large-flowered clematis. I think 3 is a clematis but not one of the large flowered types, one of the lesser-grown species types, maybe. My first thought was that 1 was also a clematis, based on the leaves, but it also seems to...
    I think 4 is a large-flowered clematis. I think 3 is a clematis but not one of the large flowered types, one of the lesser-grown species types, maybe. My first thought was that 1 was also a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. sam090112

A variety of anonymous shrubs and climbers!

Surfer has it spot on.:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. HYDROGEN86
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. miraflores

id please

yes indeed! Thank you!
    yes indeed! Thank you!
    yes indeed! Thank you!
    yes indeed! Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice