Dismiss Notice
MONTHLY PHOTO COMPS ARE BACK!

Get your camera out, take the best shots of your life and submit them to the photo competition!

Please Click Here!

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. keentolearn

Solved Help please

Snap! Aw, lost again
    Snap! Aw, lost again
    Snap! Aw, lost again
    Snap! Aw, lost again
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. mazambo

Solved Himalayan honeysuckle?

I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a...
    I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a couple of years.
    I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a couple of years.
    I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Giri

Solved Mystery Bush.

I believe mine was the C macrocarpa as are the seeds I planted a few days ago. You can make jam with the fruits.
    I believe mine was the C macrocarpa as are the seeds I planted a few days ago. You can make jam with the fruits.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Harri

Solved Plant i.d. please.

Propagation from seed is the way to go.....if you want them or not!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Loofah

Not a strelitzia

Yep. Seed looks right too. Gosh that was hard work lol, thanks for the help all :)
    Yep. Seed looks right too. Gosh that was hard work lol, thanks for the help all :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. mazambo

Solved Is this euphorbia?

As with all Spurges this little one produces a milky sap when you break the stem and can irrate the skin, best to wear gloves.
    As with all Spurges this little one produces a milky sap when you break the stem and can irrate the skin, best to wear gloves.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Flower ID rqd

Please can you add clear pics to show the flowers. They are rather bleached out and blurred.
    Please can you add clear pics to show the flowers. They are rather bleached out and blurred.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. shiney

Solved I.D. This Rose For A Friend Please

Many thanks to both of you :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Loofah

Solved A hydrangea tree?

Thanks all :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. JWK

Solved ID please

Thanks for all your help @Nikolaos @pete @shiney and @Silver surfer
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Ed Baker

What's this brassica

A bigger picture might help :biggrin:.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. CarolineL

Solved Unknown hardy exotic tree

Never let that put you off. :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Jowo

Solved Wild flower ID please

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Mike! Yes very similar. This is quite tall and I see that it can grow up to 12inches so more than likely you've got it right. Thank you
    I think you've hit the nail on the head there Mike! Yes very similar. This is quite tall and I see that it can grow up to 12inches so more than likely you've got it right. Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. clum111

Are These Verbena 'Union Jack Mixed' or 'Quartz''?

Thanks @Silver surfer for confirming thoughts. I'll get onto T&M soon.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Batfink

Can anyone identify this honeysuckle variety please?

Lonicera japonica Henryi is different from many honeysuckles it is evergreen.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Gizmo

Solved plant id

Wait till the flowers have finished and take the seed pods.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Kevin Cowans

Solved Can someone please identify this Spirea?

I would agree with Silver Surfer ref the identification. I had a group of 5 of them when moving here. Not a favourite ,much preferring Gold Mound so dug them up and gave them away .
    I would agree with Silver Surfer ref the identification. I had a group of 5 of them when moving here. Not a favourite ,much preferring Gold Mound so dug them up and gave them away .
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Michael Hewett

Shrub identification

Does anyone know what this shrub is called please ? It is many years old. It grows about 2 - 3 ft tall and has tufts of tiny pink flowers in summer, looses most of its leaves in winter.
    Does anyone know what this shrub is called please ? It is many years old. It grows about 2 - 3 ft tall and has tufts of tiny pink flowers in summer, looses most of its leaves in winter.
    DSCF5058.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. mazambo

What is this please

Ragwort?
    Ragwort?
    Ragwort?
    Ragwort?
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Selleri

Solved Succulent id please

Thanks very much, I believe it is indeed Haworthia and apparently is not hardy. I will give it a bit of TLC and see what it decides to become. Anything over being forgotten behind a curtain should...
    Thanks very much, I believe it is indeed Haworthia and apparently is not hardy. I will give it a bit of TLC and see what it decides to become. Anything over being forgotten behind a curtain should count as TLC ;)
    Thanks very much, I believe it is indeed Haworthia and apparently is not hardy. I will give it a bit of TLC and see what it decides to become. Anything over being forgotten behind a curtain should count as TLC ;)
    Thanks very much, I believe it is indeed Haworthia and apparently is not hardy. I will give it a bit of TLC and see what it decides to become. Anything over being forgotten behind a curtain should...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice