Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. mickwall

help please

I first saw in in South Devon, where its hardiness was in question. So I am not sure it will like a Scottish winter!
    I first saw in in South Devon, where its hardiness was in question. So I am not sure it will like a Scottish winter!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. dodgie

Plant found in Amsterdam Zoo Butterfly Enclosure

Excellent, that's the one.... many thanks!Rich
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. sweetpeas

help please

Apparently there is a difference between amaranthus and celosia, I never knew that, but after reading about them I am none the wiser to be honest.
    Apparently there is a difference between amaranthus and celosia, I never knew that, but after reading about them I am none the wiser to be honest.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. capney

Mystery to me

Indeed. Anything grows and usually does! robert
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Helofadigger

What is this?

Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to...
    Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to visit. Many thanks again.Hel.xxx.
    Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to visit. Many thanks again.Hel.xxx.
    Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. SpringsHere

Another 'I don't know what' ! Can you tell me?

Follow the link, there is some great info on your new find! Best of luck!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. redstar

What is it.(red berries)

I think it`s Arum italicum.:thumb::D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. gerkin50

ornamental grass id

Its Panicum capillare ( Witch grass ) :thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. miraflores

help...

Jeesus, I was looking for this thing all over the net, I come back and everybody has already answered, ok, I will just go to bed,lol.
    Jeesus, I was looking for this thing all over the net, I come back and everybody has already answered, ok, I will just go to bed,lol.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. nathan7

weed or plant

Many thanks Pete it looks very much like plant I have , more flowers on photo than mine so if mine continues to flower I should be able to confirm
    Many thanks Pete it looks very much like plant I have , more flowers on photo than mine so if mine continues to flower I should be able to confirm
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. nathan7

fushia id

Many thanks every one it is definitley Mrs Popple I can now put labels on my other six fushias I have [with lost labels] thank you once again
    Many thanks every one it is definitley Mrs Popple I can now put labels on my other six fushias I have [with lost labels] thank you once again
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Kedi-Gato

Unknown plant in a friend's garden

Was looking around on my travels today and noticed most will be picked within weeks.Like lemon trees, in this area the farmers often line the perimeter of orange groves with Pomegranate trees as...
    Was looking around on my travels today and noticed most will be picked within weeks.Like lemon trees, in this area the farmers often line the perimeter of orange groves with Pomegranate trees as they do with Lemon trees because they are hardier than orange trees and 'should' we get frost the...
    Was looking around on my travels today and noticed most will be picked within weeks.Like lemon trees, in this area the farmers often line the perimeter of orange groves with Pomegranate trees as they do with Lemon trees because they are hardier...
    Was looking around on my travels today and noticed most will be picked within weeks.Like lemon trees, in this area the farmers often line the perimeter of orange groves with Pomegranate trees as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. nathan7

plant ID

Thank you for your reply nurse but it is not a buttercup
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. ara06om

Bushy shrub identification

Hybrid of Anemone hupehensis. I don't think it's a shrub, but a perennial plant (herbaceous), which means it will die down in winter, and pop up again in spring.
    Hybrid of Anemone hupehensis. I don't think it's a shrub, but a perennial plant (herbaceous), which means it will die down in winter, and pop up again in spring.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ~Jen~

purple and pink plants

Ara, don`t worry, your time will come. Kalmia`s only 17, he`ll faulter.:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. ara06om

Unidentified Ground cover

You guys are awesome thank you so so much
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. ara06om

More help needed... Sorry

you guys are great I dont know what I would do without you guys... You are so cool :cool:
    you guys are great I dont know what I would do without you guys... You are so cool :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. ara06om

Identify these cuties...

I think that Kalmia may be right... It looks like Dianthus Elation thank you:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. ara06om

Hampton Court Privy toubles

Thank you guys so much... I hope that I get as good as you eventually...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. SpringsHere

Anyone know what this plant is?

Thank you very very much Shiney. This is EXACTLY the plants i have!!xxx
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice