1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. greenmouli

Need help identifying these plants

Not sure about the first one but I think the third one is Psuederanthemum Atropurpureum or a similar cultivar, there are many.:)
    Not sure about the first one but I think the third one is Psuederanthemum Atropurpureum or a similar cultivar, there are many.:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. brightstar1985

Hi all... Could you help me identify plants?

Once the escalonia has finishe flowering, you can be quite brutal pruning it if needs be, its very fast growing.
    Once the escalonia has finishe flowering, you can be quite brutal pruning it if needs be, its very fast growing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. intermiplants

bird left me this

OIC peanut plant:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. naomib83

Can anyone identify these plants?

Naomi, the Berberis and Senecio can be cut back fairly hard now to get them under control. The Phormium is made up of lots of little plantlets, so you can just dig out as many as you like to...
    Naomi, the Berberis and Senecio can be cut back fairly hard now to get them under control. The Phormium is made up of lots of little plantlets, so you can just dig out as many as you like to reduce the bulk.:thumb: What you dig out, of course, can be distributed amongst your family and friends.:D;)
    Naomi, the Berberis and Senecio can be cut back fairly hard now to get them under control. The Phormium is made up of lots of little plantlets, so you can just dig out as many as you like to reduce the bulk.:thumb: What you dig out, of course,...
    Naomi, the Berberis and Senecio can be cut back fairly hard now to get them under control. The Phormium is made up of lots of little plantlets, so you can just dig out as many as you like to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. jimbo1951

What is it

I hope I get newts when I do my pond
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. daisybelle

What's this bedding plant?

Looks like a Verbena to me .... but they are perennials here .... :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Jammokablammo

Any idea what this plant is?

Hmmm, i'll try not watering it til it's dried out a little and see if it improves any! Cheers for the info! :)
    Hmmm, i'll try not watering it til it's dried out a little and see if it improves any! Cheers for the info! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Kristen

Shrub identification please

But there such lovely plants! and beautiful autumn colour
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Plantsman

Name please

No problem:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Winnie

White flowering tree but what is it?

Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks...
    Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks Guys!
    Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks Guys!
    Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. stony

Plants to identify

Looked them up on the web. Commonly called "Marguerite's" That name I am familiar with, but usually heard it when listening to ladies referring to bouquets.
    Looked them up on the web. Commonly called "Marguerite's" That name I am familiar with, but usually heard it when listening to ladies referring to bouquets.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. prettypolly40

Can you tell me what they are please?

I`ll have to bring them in for winter then. They`ll be very upset-they love it under my astibes. To the bathroom for them then after October.
    I`ll have to bring them in for winter then. They`ll be very upset-they love it under my astibes. To the bathroom for them then after October.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Vibrant

Shrub identification.

Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions everyone and thankyou kalmia, for getting my pics to display properly. Sorry I've been slow to respond, too much work this week, I fell asleep last night. :)...
    Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions everyone and thankyou kalmia, for getting my pics to display properly. Sorry I've been slow to respond, too much work this week, I fell asleep last night. :)The photinia looks a distinct possibility, although the red leaves are less pronounced than most of...
    Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions everyone and thankyou kalmia, for getting my pics to display properly. Sorry I've been slow to respond, too much work this week, I fell asleep last night. :)The photinia looks a distinct possibility, although...
    Hi all, Thanks for the suggestions everyone and thankyou kalmia, for getting my pics to display properly. Sorry I've been slow to respond, too much work this week, I fell asleep last night. :)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. GazSuttonUK

Can you identify please.

Thanks for the answer to the original post.You really are all a wealth of plant knowledge.Cheers.
    Thanks for the answer to the original post.You really are all a wealth of plant knowledge.Cheers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. The Nut

Bamboo ID needed plz

I would use a 50 50 mix of multi purpose compost and John Innes no3.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Labrador

I think this is a fushcia

Well it isn't a Phygelius....
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. geraint

What is this

Looks like a weed to me Garth, heh,heh;):D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Smiffy

A Couple for Identification help

Sorry Glenw missed the Solanum type at the end of your post :thumb: Must stop my speed reading ! So in 1 hour and 4 minutes both identified. Thats perfect.....must track one down at a more...
    Sorry Glenw missed the Solanum type at the end of your post :thumb: Must stop my speed reading ! So in 1 hour and 4 minutes both identified. Thats perfect.....must track one down at a more reasonable price. Thanks LOL for the confirmation on type and Kedi-gato that its by the garden...
    Sorry Glenw missed the Solanum type at the end of your post :thumb: Must stop my speed reading ! So in 1 hour and 4 minutes both identified. Thats perfect.....must track one down at a more reasonable price. Thanks LOL for the confirmation on...
    Sorry Glenw missed the Solanum type at the end of your post :thumb: Must stop my speed reading ! So in 1 hour and 4 minutes both identified. Thats perfect.....must track one down at a more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Atrig

Can you help me identify this

here it is atrig, its an abutilon (sorry mods, i know the photo's too big but I can't modify)
    here it is atrig, its an abutilon (sorry mods, i know the photo's too big but I can't modify)
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Howard

Plant Identification

I've actually seen it growing on motorway banks along with evening primrose. Not sure if it was scattered seed or its just escaped, but it looks good, I think.
    I've actually seen it growing on motorway banks along with evening primrose. Not sure if it was scattered seed or its just escaped, but it looks good, I think.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice