Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Kandy

What is This Plant

"It cant be the kind you smoke, it wouldn't be so easily available, I dont think."There is that, and also what is sold for smoking nowadays is not the leaves but the unpollinated female flower...
    "It cant be the kind you smoke, it wouldn't be so easily available, I dont think."There is that, and also what is sold for smoking nowadays is not the leaves but the unpollinated female flower (sinsemilla), that is not harvested in open fields,but in strictly regulated close enviroments;as...
    "It cant be the kind you smoke, it wouldn't be so easily available, I dont think."There is that, and also what is sold for smoking nowadays is not the leaves but the unpollinated female flower (sinsemilla), that is not harvested in open...
    "It cant be the kind you smoke, it wouldn't be so easily available, I dont think."There is that, and also what is sold for smoking nowadays is not the leaves but the unpollinated female flower...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. JarBax

Bargain Buy ID

Thankyou Palustris and Peter! Have googled it, and instantly recognise the flower - it is a plant I have admired in gardens, so am rather pleased! I already have several invasive plants...
    Thankyou Palustris and Peter! Have googled it, and instantly recognise the flower - it is a plant I have admired in gardens, so am rather pleased! I already have several invasive plants propogated by root cuttings around the garden...ground elder, dandilion, some sage/smelly leaved plant, I...
    Thankyou Palustris and Peter! Have googled it, and instantly recognise the flower - it is a plant I have admired in gardens, so am rather pleased! I already have several invasive plants propogated by root cuttings around the garden...ground...
    Thankyou Palustris and Peter! Have googled it, and instantly recognise the flower - it is a plant I have admired in gardens, so am rather pleased! I already have several invasive plants...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. ballinran

Anyone know what this plant is?

Looks a bit like a young honesty plant to me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. biker

fuchsia identification

Thought I'd post the pics for you :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. alnham

Plant or Weed?

Perhaps it is hogweed although catergoricly not giant, anyroad its certainly a weed so dig it up.Mind you get out all the root though as cow parsley and indeed hogweeed family have long...
    Perhaps it is hogweed although catergoricly not giant, anyroad its certainly a weed so dig it up.Mind you get out all the root though as cow parsley and indeed hogweeed family have long fiberouse roots not unlike those of a dock.
    Perhaps it is hogweed although catergoricly not giant, anyroad its certainly a weed so dig it up.Mind you get out all the root though as cow parsley and indeed hogweeed family have long fiberouse roots not unlike those of a dock.
    Perhaps it is hogweed although catergoricly not giant, anyroad its certainly a weed so dig it up.Mind you get out all the root though as cow parsley and indeed hogweeed family have long...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. daisybelle

ID this lavender?

Glad you said that mztrouble-I've just ordered tiara from them :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. chris_kirkham@sky.com

Help what is this ?

Once you've got them you will never be without them so if they do give you a headache just make a brew with them:D:D:D
    Once you've got them you will never be without them so if they do give you a headache just make a brew with them:D:D:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. minxycat2002

what type of bean plant is this?

i agree my description wasnt good lolbut the bean did look exactly like the bag of runner beans i planted, hence why i didnt have a clue what plant that is and to top it off, i cant stand broad...
    i agree my description wasnt good lolbut the bean did look exactly like the bag of runner beans i planted, hence why i didnt have a clue what plant that is and to top it off, i cant stand broad beans hehe, oh well father inlaw can have them :D many thanks for your help x
    i agree my description wasnt good lolbut the bean did look exactly like the bag of runner beans i planted, hence why i didnt have a clue what plant that is and to top it off, i cant stand broad beans hehe, oh well father inlaw can have them...
    i agree my description wasnt good lolbut the bean did look exactly like the bag of runner beans i planted, hence why i didnt have a clue what plant that is and to top it off, i cant stand broad...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. nickp

Help with identification

The Berberis is quite overgrown and in need of a hard prune - is it ok to do this now?Also the Oleria x haastii needs a trim, should I wait until after it has flowered?Thanks, Nick
    The Berberis is quite overgrown and in need of a hard prune - is it ok to do this now?Also the Oleria x haastii needs a trim, should I wait until after it has flowered?Thanks, Nick
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. nickp

Japanese Maple - ID required?

Hmmm, I don't think I have any Autumn pics, shame on me. The leaves go a very dark orange colour and it looks amaxing. Although, I'm not they are quite scarlet/ red.There are a large number...
    Hmmm, I don't think I have any Autumn pics, shame on me. The leaves go a very dark orange colour and it looks amaxing. Although, I'm not they are quite scarlet/ red.There are a large number of white and brown spots all over the tree trunk and branches at the moment. I wonder what it could...
    Hmmm, I don't think I have any Autumn pics, shame on me. The leaves go a very dark orange colour and it looks amaxing. Although, I'm not they are quite scarlet/ red.There are a large number of white and brown spots all over the tree trunk...
    Hmmm, I don't think I have any Autumn pics, shame on me. The leaves go a very dark orange colour and it looks amaxing. Although, I'm not they are quite scarlet/ red.There are a large number...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Claude Greengrass

Anyone know what these are ?

Mrs Greengrass seems to think it`s thisEuonymus japonica â??Aurea Marginataâ??Tell me she`s wrong or i`ll not hear the last of it ;)
    Mrs Greengrass seems to think it`s thisEuonymus japonica â??Aurea Marginataâ??Tell me she`s wrong or i`ll not hear the last of it ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. PinkFinger

What is this plant called??

I bought my mother in law a chair for christmas.:) But do you think she`ll let me plug it in?:mad::D
    I bought my mother in law a chair for christmas.:) But do you think she`ll let me plug it in?:mad::D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Shelby

Unkown Green Leafy Plant (Type Of Cactus??)

If that's the only window you have, yes! They prefer somewhere sunny, but they're pretty tolerant old things, my Sister (Katy) has a big healthy one on top of her 'fridge!
    If that's the only window you have, yes! They prefer somewhere sunny, but they're pretty tolerant old things, my Sister (Katy) has a big healthy one on top of her 'fridge!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. fred1935

Please Identify.

Thank you for your input folks. Yes I think the Catoneaster is the one, another friend found a photo on the web exactly the same as mine. Good to get confirmation though.
    Thank you for your input folks. Yes I think the Catoneaster is the one, another friend found a photo on the web exactly the same as mine. Good to get confirmation though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Shelby

Unknown Plant (Need Help)

But, I bet a pound to a pinch of s**t I`m right. I`ve been in this game to long to be wrong.:D
    But, I bet a pound to a pinch of s**t I`m right. I`ve been in this game to long to be wrong.:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. alnham

Is this a weed?

Well if it is hogweed make sure you wear gloves when you remove it as it can cause skin irritation
    Well if it is hogweed make sure you wear gloves when you remove it as it can cause skin irritation
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Aesculus

Two plants growing alongside stream...

LOL and after all that the round kidney shaped leaf plant wasn't butterbur :P it is in fact 'Winter Heliotrope' (Petasites fragrans) although a very close relative to the butterburMore Info
    LOL and after all that the round kidney shaped leaf plant wasn't butterbur :P it is in fact 'Winter Heliotrope' (Petasites fragrans) although a very close relative to the butterburMore Info
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Smiffy

Flower Ident help

Peter thanks for the links for plant info. Looks like it may be difficult to overwinter them if they need such a high temperature - still I will enjoy the stunning colours while they last.
    Peter thanks for the links for plant info. Looks like it may be difficult to overwinter them if they need such a high temperature - still I will enjoy the stunning colours while they last.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sawfish

mystery trees

I planted some mixed dwarf tree seeds from a Chiltern seed packet and two came up.They're now about 3 inches, can anyone identify them?I also have this dwarf eucalyptus which is...
    I planted some mixed dwarf tree seeds from a Chiltern seed packet and two came up.They're now about 3 inches, can anyone identify them?I also have this dwarf eucalyptus which is now about 10 inches, can anyone tell me the kind?
    I planted some mixed dwarf tree seeds from a Chiltern seed packet and two came up.They're now about 3 inches, can anyone identify them?I also have this dwarf eucalyptus which is now about 10 inches, can anyone tell me the kind?
    I planted some mixed dwarf tree seeds from a Chiltern seed packet and two came up.They're now about 3 inches, can anyone identify them?I also have this dwarf eucalyptus which is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. nickp

Are these plants or weeds?

I think it looks like my anemone also - I would keep it
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice