1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. HairyGardener

Plant Identification

As you say pete,with the leaves and the tendrils it definatley look like some kind of pea. 02
    As you say pete,with the leaves and the tendrils it definatley look like some kind of pea. 02
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scarecrow

Name this shrub/plant please?

The one in your photo is a Japanese Azalea, as wilroda says. For summer flowering you could try a deciduous Azalea. Nice, bright flowers and some varieties are heavily scented.
    The one in your photo is a Japanese Azalea, as wilroda says. For summer flowering you could try a deciduous Azalea. Nice, bright flowers and some varieties are heavily scented.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Madrat

What am I?

ThanksYes it has a gorges smell in the evening, I would say a mixture of chocolate/vanilla with a touch of flowers. It is also evergreen.I have taken cuttings, dipped in rooting powder but...
    ThanksYes it has a gorges smell in the evening, I would say a mixture of chocolate/vanilla with a touch of flowers. It is also evergreen.I have taken cuttings, dipped in rooting powder but they just dried up and died. I have tried both hard wood and new growth
    ThanksYes it has a gorges smell in the evening, I would say a mixture of chocolate/vanilla with a touch of flowers. It is also evergreen.I have taken cuttings, dipped in rooting powder but they just dried up and died. I have tried both hard...
    ThanksYes it has a gorges smell in the evening, I would say a mixture of chocolate/vanilla with a touch of flowers. It is also evergreen.I have taken cuttings, dipped in rooting powder but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Bashy

Pessiflora Edulis - Help identifying problem please!

I'll upload one tomorrow (or when I can next because of the scheduled downtime). Cheers
    I'll upload one tomorrow (or when I can next because of the scheduled downtime). Cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. daz and debs

walnut whats this?

Thanks guys for the great advice.Walnut ill have a look at your brugg thread mate.Thanks
    Thanks guys for the great advice.Walnut ill have a look at your brugg thread mate.Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Paradise

Sticky Weed..name please

Grand National??? DON'T talk to me :D :D :D My 5 horses are still running (if they ever got back on their feet) hehehehe
    Grand National??? DON'T talk to me :D :D :D My 5 horses are still running (if they ever got back on their feet) hehehehe
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. pablo bones

I have no idea what this is...

Sorry forgot to add do research on amorphophallus. From the Greek - amorpho (twisted) and phallus - dunno ;)
    Sorry forgot to add do research on amorphophallus. From the Greek - amorpho (twisted) and phallus - dunno ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. qikker

Identify this indestructable grass

Ho hum qikker, what a pain...!! Still a pretty instant way to get rid of the grass...!! ;) I wish you well with that project then.. You will have to post some photos of before during & after....
    Ho hum qikker, what a pain...!! Still a pretty instant way to get rid of the grass...!! ;) I wish you well with that project then.. You will have to post some photos of before during & after. How long will it take to do the work.?... Well wish you good luck with it all mate & look forward to...
    Ho hum qikker, what a pain...!! Still a pretty instant way to get rid of the grass...!! ;) I wish you well with that project then.. You will have to post some photos of before during & after. How long will it take to do the work.?... Well...
    Ho hum qikker, what a pain...!! Still a pretty instant way to get rid of the grass...!! ;) I wish you well with that project then.. You will have to post some photos of before during & after....
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Rosiemongrel

What is this plant?

I heard of someone who had - presumably a patch of it, that hadn't been out of flower for 10 years. But the only one that I ever had died of wind-rock, which I think is one of its problems.
    I heard of someone who had - presumably a patch of it, that hadn't been out of flower for 10 years. But the only one that I ever had died of wind-rock, which I think is one of its problems.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. millymilly

My mystery plant 2008

Another mystery plant then Milly. It seems a few of us have them :confused: :Dcheers
    Another mystery plant then Milly. It seems a few of us have them :confused: :Dcheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Rosiemongrel

And what is this plant?

Rosie it's a stunner when it grows into a large shrub a real beauty of spring!Hel.xxx.
    Rosie it's a stunner when it grows into a large shrub a real beauty of spring!Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria

Another Weed or Cultivar

if its a weed lol i wood ceap it its the first weed i have seen that looks good
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. borrowers

Are these just weeds?

And it`s good night from me..... :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. borrowers

Are these just weeds?

I heard that. :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. wiseowl

Found in Churchyard

Thank you Marley Much obliged.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Johnny

Green plant

I like your method, OK my loss is the composts gain, plus I volunteer at my local garden centre as I'm hopefully doing a horticulture qualification in September so I get discounted plants anyway....
    I like your method, OK my loss is the composts gain, plus I volunteer at my local garden centre as I'm hopefully doing a horticulture qualification in September so I get discounted plants anyway. Might as well get something with colour now and not wait and see and maybe get more than I bargained...
    I like your method, OK my loss is the composts gain, plus I volunteer at my local garden centre as I'm hopefully doing a horticulture qualification in September so I get discounted plants anyway. Might as well get something with colour now and...
    I like your method, OK my loss is the composts gain, plus I volunteer at my local garden centre as I'm hopefully doing a horticulture qualification in September so I get discounted plants anyway....
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. borrowers

coninuation ...

strongy, not you - me. I don't know what i meant to say :rolleyes:I don't have senior moments, just seniors days. what a wally :D
    strongy, not you - me. I don't know what i meant to say :rolleyes:I don't have senior moments, just seniors days. what a wally :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. wiseowl

ID PLease

Hi Kandy thank you for that What a lovely Name Windflower ,I will watch out for some seeds then
    Hi Kandy thank you for that What a lovely Name Windflower ,I will watch out for some seeds then
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Marley Farley

Somebody put me out of my misery..!!!

Or it could be lacking in a few essential minerals/trace elements. It looks as though it is growing in a succulent collection and possibly treated in the same way re: compost etc? Most Draceanas...
    Or it could be lacking in a few essential minerals/trace elements. It looks as though it is growing in a succulent collection and possibly treated in the same way re: compost etc? Most Draceanas relish humus-rich, moist composts that are slightly on the acidic side.
    Or it could be lacking in a few essential minerals/trace elements. It looks as though it is growing in a succulent collection and possibly treated in the same way re: compost etc? Most Draceanas relish humus-rich, moist composts that are...
    Or it could be lacking in a few essential minerals/trace elements. It looks as though it is growing in a succulent collection and possibly treated in the same way re: compost etc? Most Draceanas...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Paladin

ID Please.

Nice bit of handy work there Pal.. You must show us what it looks like at the end of the summer. It will be interesting to see what shape it has by then ..
    Nice bit of handy work there Pal.. You must show us what it looks like at the end of the summer. It will be interesting to see what shape it has by then ..
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice