1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. loveweeds

plant id needed

Hi Tony, that garden was virtually weedfree:cry3:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Enogs C

Cam any one tell me what this is

Thank you. I can only assume it came in some compost tipped there from a pot last year but how as seed or a very small bulb but it would have been very small
    Thank you. I can only assume it came in some compost tipped there from a pot last year but how as seed or a very small bulb but it would have been very small
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Bilbo675

Perennial ID Please

Silene or at least that family from the shape of the flowers. Possibly Saponaria, both in the Caryophyllaceae. At a pinch maybe Lychnis.
    Silene or at least that family from the shape of the flowers. Possibly Saponaria, both in the Caryophyllaceae. At a pinch maybe Lychnis.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. mickwall

Any ideas guys?

Thanks Silver surfer
    Thanks Silver surfer
    Thanks Silver surfer
    Thanks Silver surfer
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. GAT

Tree ID :-)

Have a look here for step by step guide with photos :) I've just bought lots of young Camellias so am going to have a go myself at some stage.
    Have a look here for step by step guide with photos :) I've just bought lots of young Camellias so am going to have a go myself at some stage.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. mrmojo

What are these and how do i eradicate them?

Hi Loveweeds Not at the moment but one day i'd like to eat off it, i maybe 100 by then so that should be ok! is there any other safer way of doing it? Thanks
    Hi Loveweeds Not at the moment but one day i'd like to eat off it, i maybe 100 by then so that should be ok! is there any other safer way of doing it? Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Jiffy

Id please

Thank you Moyra
    Thank you Moyra
    Thank you Moyra
    Thank you Moyra
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Hadeda

Odd plant with a triangle shape on its leaves

Thanks :) Googled for some images and it's definitely one :D Usually the clovers here are quite bland without any sort of pattern. I see it's mentioned as a weed :thud:
    Thanks :) Googled for some images and it's definitely one :D Usually the clovers here are quite bland without any sort of pattern. I see it's mentioned as a weed :thud:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Gay Gardener

Another Id help

Exactly, thank you it was driving me bonkers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. robocod10

What am i? (white flowers - black berries)

fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i...
    fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i knew what it was!thanks once again
    fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i knew what it was!thanks once again
    fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. HYDROGEN86

I.D Please anybody?

Yea that's got to be it. Thanks aesculus. :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Genie2312

Weed invader?????

Bluuurrrgggg.....not sure i like the sound of that.....just googled it and it doesn't really get colourful flowers so i think it has to go :dbgrtmb: Thank you
    Bluuurrrgggg.....not sure i like the sound of that.....just googled it and it doesn't really get colourful flowers so i think it has to go :dbgrtmb: Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Lily1968

Can anyone tell me what this plant is please?

Thanks for that. Do I just cut off the dead looking branches with secateurs? Unfortunately our full garden is paved, so I'll need to get a larger planter. Lots of the plants left were almost...
    Thanks for that. Do I just cut off the dead looking branches with secateurs? Unfortunately our full garden is paved, so I'll need to get a larger planter. Lots of the plants left were almost buried in the trees and we found them when we cut them back :phew:
    Thanks for that. Do I just cut off the dead looking branches with secateurs? Unfortunately our full garden is paved, so I'll need to get a larger planter. Lots of the plants left were almost buried in the trees and we found them when we cut...
    Thanks for that. Do I just cut off the dead looking branches with secateurs? Unfortunately our full garden is paved, so I'll need to get a larger planter. Lots of the plants left were almost...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Salgor

Does anyone know .....?

Aesculus is right we need a bigger pic to have a shot at ID'ing what it is.:dunno: Try resizing the photo if you can:D
    Aesculus is right we need a bigger pic to have a shot at ID'ing what it is.:dunno: Try resizing the photo if you can:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ARMANDII

Does anyone have a clue what this is??

Got it, Pete!!! Brilliant, well done, mate.:D It was driving me slightly insane:rolleyespink:, because I knew I'd seen it somewhere before. Thanks, Pete.
    Got it, Pete!!! Brilliant, well done, mate.:D It was driving me slightly insane:rolleyespink:, because I knew I'd seen it somewhere before. Thanks, Pete.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Fonzie

ID

:sunny: Certainly looks like one to me Fonzie..
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. pansypete

Mystery Pansy

Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special...
    Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special offers! Best wishes
    Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special offers! Best wishes
    Hello Silver surfer, Many thanks for going to all that trouble.....I have learned something from it!...........and do appreciate it. We must have struck lucky when we went to B& Q special...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. miraflores

id please

yes indeed! Thank you!
    yes indeed! Thank you!
    yes indeed! Thank you!
    yes indeed! Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Keith16

Please tell me what this plant is?

Hi Keith, Marley's right, a couple of better perhaps closer pics would help.:D:scratch:
    Hi Keith, Marley's right, a couple of better perhaps closer pics would help.:D:scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. HYDROGEN86

is this birds-foot trefoil?

Thanks silver surfer!...think I need glasses :o lol
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice