1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. thriftybri

yellow flowers on drystone wall

:snorky:@thriftybri
    yellow-small-wildflowers-in-bloom-and-lychen-on-old-drystone-wall-eecmhg.jpg Youre welcomebees.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Heather knight

Yellow flowering weed?

Be cairfull with a solicitor, a neighbour here cost me £750 to make her see white was white, she finally saw it and sold up and left, still cost me and basically for one letter
    Be cairfull with a solicitor, a neighbour here cost me £750 to make her see white was white, she finally saw it and sold up and left, still cost me and basically for one letter
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. JWK

Yellow flowered self seeder ID please

They don't grow here either.Or so I thought, never having seen them around here before, but out walking this morning found a couple of plants in bloom beside a ditch and they were growing in the...
    They don't grow here either.Or so I thought, never having seen them around here before, but out walking this morning found a couple of plants in bloom beside a ditch and they were growing in the pure clay that had been dug out and dumped along the banks.
    They don't grow here either.Or so I thought, never having seen them around here before, but out walking this morning found a couple of plants in bloom beside a ditch and they were growing in the pure clay that had been dug out and dumped along...
    They don't grow here either.Or so I thought, never having seen them around here before, but out walking this morning found a couple of plants in bloom beside a ditch and they were growing in the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. mazambo

Solved Yellow flower?

Geum urbanum which is a seed weed of the worst kind.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. SimonZ

Solved Yellow flower, Portland USA

Looks like Anethum graveolens (Dill) to me ; definitely an Umbellifer flower , and very nice too!
    Looks like Anethum graveolens (Dill) to me ; definitely an Umbellifer flower , and very nice too!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Trunky

Solved Yellow flower, mottled leaves.

We've been digging them out and throwing them away for years! They appear all over our front garden. :rolleyespink:
    We've been digging them out and throwing them away for years! They appear all over our front garden. :rolleyespink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Martin Holst

Yellow flower with pods

I have just seen this belatedly, I have Colutea A. Copper Beauty and has had a second flush recently, there a seed pods all over it.:)
    I have just seen this belatedly, I have Colutea A. Copper Beauty and has had a second flush recently, there a seed pods all over it.:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. liliana

Yellow flower or weed?

Is it chrysanthemum coronarium?
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Laurie

Yellow flower

I also see no pics, could it be that you forgot to include one?
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. mazambo
    Like x 3

Solved Yellow azalea luteum?

Thanks @Silver surfer I have to have one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Palustris

Yellow and green variegation

Limelight lights up a corner in my garden, although I`m really glad I took advice from an expert and kept it in a pot.;)
    Limelight lights up a corner in my garden, although I`m really glad I took advice from an expert and kept it in a pot.;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. CanadianLori

Yellow "Daisylike" Flower from store-bought bouquet

It's okay It's a good thing I like playing in the dirt.. sometimes I finish with the same as I started :doh:but lots of times I get pleasant surprises :thud:. I'll never forget thinking I had grown...
    It's okay It's a good thing I like playing in the dirt.. sometimes I finish with the same as I started :doh:but lots of times I get pleasant surprises :thud:. I'll never forget thinking I had grown something from seed only to find out after it had gotten fairly large, that is was a broadleaf plantain! :loll:...
    It's okay It's a good thing I like playing in the dirt.. sometimes I finish with the same as I started :doh:but lots of times I get pleasant surprises :thud:. I'll never forget thinking I had grown something from seed only to find out after it had gotten...
    It's okay It's a good thing I like playing in the dirt.. sometimes I finish with the same as I started :doh:but lots of times I get pleasant surprises :thud:. I'll never forget thinking I had grown...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Archibald the grim

Wrongly labeled as Heleborus Orientalis

Yup, that looks like it. Thanks to both who answered - much appreciated
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Evil Len

Wozzisden ?

I do believe you're right ... thanks silver surfer !
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Bam

Would you say this is a red maple?

Yes - log out and GO AND DO IT!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Ennill

Would you please take a look?

Ennill, don`t feel too bad... i once potted on chick weed.I couldn`t believe my friends at allotment watched me lovingly care for these plants and never told me.I actually left some at a friends...
    Ennill, don`t feel too bad... i once potted on chick weed.I couldn`t believe my friends at allotment watched me lovingly care for these plants and never told me.I actually left some at a friends back door as a pressy! She rang and asked, "Had i left them? Come over a minuite" "Why,what`s the...
    Ennill, don`t feel too bad... i once potted on chick weed.I couldn`t believe my friends at allotment watched me lovingly care for these plants and never told me.I actually left some at a friends back door as a pressy! She rang and asked, "Had i...
    Ennill, don`t feel too bad... i once potted on chick weed.I couldn`t believe my friends at allotment watched me lovingly care for these plants and never told me.I actually left some at a friends...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Forestwalker

Solved Would love to know what this beauty is.

Thank you very much - have a wonderful day noisette!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Monsclara

Would love some help with these plants in my garden

Hi Loveweeds. Have looked around and discovered that Dipladenia is a Mandevilla . Bad news is that it doesn't look suitable as a climber in terms of winter temperatures: looks like it needs to go...
    Hi Loveweeds. Have looked around and discovered that Dipladenia is a Mandevilla . Bad news is that it doesn't look suitable as a climber in terms of winter temperatures: looks like it needs to go in a greenhouse. What puzzles me is that Homebase (Dublin) had tons of them for sale and I don't...
    Hi Loveweeds. Have looked around and discovered that Dipladenia is a Mandevilla . Bad news is that it doesn't look suitable as a climber in terms of winter temperatures: looks like it needs to go in a greenhouse. What puzzles me is that Homebase...
    Hi Loveweeds. Have looked around and discovered that Dipladenia is a Mandevilla . Bad news is that it doesn't look suitable as a climber in terms of winter temperatures: looks like it needs to go...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Victoria Plum

Would love some help identifying these beautiful flowers

Couple of persicarias here with agastaches,,heleniums, anemones
    IMG_8828.JPG IMG_8839.JPG IMG_8842.JPG IMG_8841.JPG IMG_8840.JPG IMG_8843.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. r2oo

Would like to know what this is.....

Kandy, I like those white ones! Here's someinteresting info I found on the BBC Plantfinder: Schizostylis coccinea 'Jennifer' Common Name: Schizostylis Genus: Schizostylis Species:...
    Kandy, I like those white ones! Here's someinteresting info I found on the BBC Plantfinder: Schizostylis coccinea 'Jennifer' Common Name: Schizostylis Genus: Schizostylis Species: Coccinea Cultivar: 'Jennifer' Skill Level: Experienced Exposure: Full sun, Partial shade Hardiness: Half...
    Kandy, I like those white ones! Here's someinteresting info I found on the BBC Plantfinder: Schizostylis coccinea 'Jennifer' Common Name: Schizostylis Genus: Schizostylis Species: Coccinea Cultivar: 'Jennifer' Skill Level:...
    Kandy, I like those white ones! Here's someinteresting info I found on the BBC Plantfinder: Schizostylis coccinea 'Jennifer' Common Name: Schizostylis Genus: Schizostylis Species:...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice