Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views ↓
Last Message
  1. Sussexgardener

Tall yellow daisy-like perennial...

I would think Rudbeckia at this time of year. They always manage to put some colour in your garden when most things are past their best.
    I would think Rudbeckia at this time of year. They always manage to put some colour in your garden when most things are past their best.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. roders

Red berries for you to identify.

:) Good stuff...........all correct,I think this kind of exersize does the old brain good,just to refresh our memories...........well mine anyway. Butchers Broom....... Ruscus Aculeatus. Aucuba...
    :) Good stuff...........all correct,I think this kind of exersize does the old brain good,just to refresh our memories...........well mine anyway. Butchers Broom....... Ruscus Aculeatus. Aucuba japonica. Skimmea japonica.
    :) Good stuff...........all correct,I think this kind of exersize does the old brain good,just to refresh our memories...........well mine anyway. Butchers Broom....... Ruscus Aculeatus. Aucuba japonica. Skimmea japonica.
    :) Good stuff...........all correct,I think this kind of exersize does the old brain good,just to refresh our memories...........well mine anyway. Butchers Broom....... Ruscus Aculeatus. Aucuba...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. lbh

lush foliage

F.perscandens was bought in growth from Burncoose. Not cheap, but it was a good sized and mature plant, not a first year cutting. An online contact in New Zealand sent me the seeds for...
    F.perscandens was bought in growth from Burncoose. Not cheap, but it was a good sized and mature plant, not a first year cutting. An online contact in New Zealand sent me the seeds for F.procumbens. I can have a look to see if I still have the seeds for the variegated form if you want. ...
    F.perscandens was bought in growth from Burncoose. Not cheap, but it was a good sized and mature plant, not a first year cutting. An online contact in New Zealand sent me the seeds for F.procumbens. I can have a look to see if I still have the...
    F.perscandens was bought in growth from Burncoose. Not cheap, but it was a good sized and mature plant, not a first year cutting. An online contact in New Zealand sent me the seeds for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Victoria

Is this a Goji Berry shrub?

I have now lost interest in this shrub completely, especially since I can buy the berries cheaply! :oops:
    I have now lost interest in this shrub completely, especially since I can buy the berries cheaply! :oops:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. shiney

Yellow Salsify?

:thumb: Yes I was quite surprised to find it all out too shiney, but yes I think I would move it though.. :D
    :thumb: Yes I was quite surprised to find it all out too shiney, but yes I think I would move it though.. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. newtoitall
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Savant

Is this a banned plant?

Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man,...
    Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man, it was in good faith" get you off?
    Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man, it was in good faith" get you off?
    Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. sharonr

No clue

thanks pete
    thanks pete
    thanks pete
    thanks pete
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Spruce

Name this Clematis for Fern & Spruce

Polish Spirit is Vodka, that's what attracted you, lolimac!!!:heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Paladin

I D please.

It was that or a multi barrelled pea shooter :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. kevin reid

can you identify this shrub please

Sheal in 10 years it only produced many many flowers from late July Aug as the pic shows but never a berrie not even small ones .
    Sheal in 10 years it only produced many many flowers from late July Aug as the pic shows but never a berrie not even small ones .
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. tramsden

Houseplant id

It is Kalanchoe, didn't look close enough, should have noticed the stem was round not square.
    It is Kalanchoe, didn't look close enough, should have noticed the stem was round not square.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. *dim*

Ricinus (Castor Oil Plant) Identification

Blast ... was expecting to be enlightened :( FWIW I bought 100 each of about 5 different coloured labels. I put them in pots to "identify them", so if I have just 3 or 4 of something (pricked...
    Blast ... was expecting to be enlightened :( FWIW I bought 100 each of about 5 different coloured labels. I put them in pots to "identify them", so if I have just 3 or 4 of something (pricked out seedlings, rooted cuttings, ...) that I have put in small pots (say) I label one properly, and...
    Blast ... was expecting to be enlightened :( FWIW I bought 100 each of about 5 different coloured labels. I put them in pots to "identify them", so if I have just 3 or 4 of something (pricked out seedlings, rooted cuttings, ...) that I have put...
    Blast ... was expecting to be enlightened :( FWIW I bought 100 each of about 5 different coloured labels. I put them in pots to "identify them", so if I have just 3 or 4 of something (pricked...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. misterQ

Solved Clematis-like climber with small white flowers...

Thought I`d stick these on for comparison purposes :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. boardchick68

Thorny viney weed

Yes also agree it is Blackberry
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Amazing_Gecko

House Plant ID Please

Well, finally the mystery has been solved. A big thanks to you all. I've been able find some specific care info so it's really helped :ThankYou:
    Well, finally the mystery has been solved. A big thanks to you all. I've been able find some specific care info so it's really helped :ThankYou:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. pete

Tree ID

Thanks dendy, thats great :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Jammokablammo

Any idea what this plant is?

Hmmm, i'll try not watering it til it's dried out a little and see if it improves any! Cheers for the info! :)
    Hmmm, i'll try not watering it til it's dried out a little and see if it improves any! Cheers for the info! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. NewGardener

Mushroom Identification?

I know JWK, I wouldn't eat anything unless certain. I am waiting, most likely in vain, for my shiitake mushrooms to sprout, they're on a birch trunk, I hope they do grow though :)
    I know JWK, I wouldn't eat anything unless certain. I am waiting, most likely in vain, for my shiitake mushrooms to sprout, they're on a birch trunk, I hope they do grow though :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. gvpaddy

Help in identification - 1

Hello there, The fuschia looks the same as one that is in my garden. This was already here and established when we moved in last year. I think it is called 'White Knights Pearl '. It has a quite...
    Hello there, The fuschia looks the same as one that is in my garden. This was already here and established when we moved in last year. I think it is called 'White Knights Pearl '. It has a quite vigarous growth and the lady that lived here before us was named ' Pearl ' hence my thinking that...
    Hello there, The fuschia looks the same as one that is in my garden. This was already here and established when we moved in last year. I think it is called 'White Knights Pearl '. It has a quite vigarous growth and the lady that lived here...
    Hello there, The fuschia looks the same as one that is in my garden. This was already here and established when we moved in last year. I think it is called 'White Knights Pearl '. It has a quite...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice