Dismiss Notice
MONTHLY PHOTO COMPS ARE BACK!

Get your camera out, take the best shots of your life and submit them to the photo competition!

Please Click Here!

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Ricky187

Solved Help identifying some plants

That's great. Thank you.
    That's great. Thank you.
    That's great. Thank you.
    That's great. Thank you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. shiney

Solved Another I.D.

The pink is not the flower colour it is what you say just the outer covering
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jasmine star

Solved ID & is it invasive.

I agree and it's much more invasive than pseudacorus as it spreads very easily from the red seeds - especially as the birds do a good job of spreading them. :doh:
    I agree and it's much more invasive than pseudacorus as it spreads very easily from the red seeds - especially as the birds do a good job of spreading them. :doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Kevin Cowans

Iris Identification

Hello allMy Iris' have flowered for the first time since they were planted in 2019.Can someone please identify it for me?I think it is English Iris but am not totally sure.Here it is:...
    Hello allMy Iris' have flowered for the first time since they were planted in 2019.Can someone please identify it for me?I think it is English Iris but am not totally sure.Here it is:Thanks in advanceKevin
    Hello allMy Iris' have flowered for the first time since they were planted in 2019.Can someone please identify it for me?I think it is English Iris but am not totally sure.Here it is:Thanks in advanceKevin
    Hello allMy Iris' have flowered for the first time since they were planted in 2019.Can someone please identify it for me?I think it is English Iris but am not totally sure.Here it is:...
    2021-06-14T11:51:54+01:00.JPEG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Jowo

Solved I. D please

Last year our local NT property used it in one of their beds instead of the usual formal mass bedding. As most of their gardeners were furloughed it was the longest flowering plant in the gardens...
    Last year our local NT property used it in one of their beds instead of the usual formal mass bedding. As most of their gardeners were furloughed it was the longest flowering plant in the gardens and smothered with bees.
    Last year our local NT property used it in one of their beds instead of the usual formal mass bedding. As most of their gardeners were furloughed it was the longest flowering plant in the gardens and smothered with bees.
    Last year our local NT property used it in one of their beds instead of the usual formal mass bedding. As most of their gardeners were furloughed it was the longest flowering plant in the gardens...
    IMG_20210612_153045.jpg IMG_20210612_153038.jpg PHACELIA  TANACETIFOLIA 18-07-2015 14-46-28.JPG PHACELIA  TANACETIFOLIA 24-07-2018 17-59-57.JPG PHACELIA  TANACETIFOLIA 24-07-2018 18-01-23.JPG PHACELIA  TANACETIFOLIA 24-08-2019 15-09-52.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. shiney

Solved Just got this photo from a cousin for I.D.

Thanks very much :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Mr Wimpy

Solved Growing on my garage roof

I was going to take them down but maybe I'll leave them alone now.The only problem is that Magpies keep picking at the moss they are rooting in. Looking for insect larvae I suppose.
    I was going to take them down but maybe I'll leave them alone now.The only problem is that Magpies keep picking at the moss they are rooting in. Looking for insect larvae I suppose.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Mitramonday

Please help...before I "go off on one"?!

9 is a daff and 10 is a tulip.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. wiseowl

Solved I D Please

I think I have made a mistake putting it in several large pots if I cut them down later on in the year I could replant them in my wildlife garden
    I think I have made a mistake putting it in several large pots if I cut them down later on in the year I could replant them in my wildlife garden
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Melody

Solved Does anyone know what these are please?

Looks like fungus gnats larvae. Usual cause is keeping the compost too wet.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. hailbopp

Solved I cannot remember what this plant is.

Oh!:). It is under a very large Olearia Macrodonta, so gets a fair amount of shade, perhaps it is more a moisture issue? I have had the plant for maybe 4 years. It has at least doubled in size but...
    Oh!:). It is under a very large Olearia Macrodonta, so gets a fair amount of shade, perhaps it is more a moisture issue? I have had the plant for maybe 4 years. It has at least doubled in size but very few flowers sadly.I read it does not like to be moved so maybe I will just live in hope!
    Oh!:). It is under a very large Olearia Macrodonta, so gets a fair amount of shade, perhaps it is more a moisture issue? I have had the plant for maybe 4 years. It has at least doubled in size but very few flowers sadly.I read it does not like to...
    Oh!:). It is under a very large Olearia Macrodonta, so gets a fair amount of shade, perhaps it is more a moisture issue? I have had the plant for maybe 4 years. It has at least doubled in size but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. mazambo

Solved Scattered seeds.

Thanks @Scrungee
    Thanks @Scrungee
    Thanks @Scrungee
    Thanks @Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Ricky187

Solved Help identifying garden plant

Thank you mazambo, but yes I do. I am in the middle of the orange orchards so nothing nearby and I certainly don't need another that large. That was in November rain after it had been cut back...
    Thank you mazambo, but yes I do. I am in the middle of the orange orchards so nothing nearby and I certainly don't need another that large. That was in November rain after it had been cut back in September!
    Thank you mazambo, but yes I do. I am in the middle of the orange orchards so nothing nearby and I certainly don't need another that large. That was in November rain after it had been cut back in September!
    Thank you mazambo, but yes I do. I am in the middle of the orange orchards so nothing nearby and I certainly don't need another that large. That was in November rain after it had been cut back...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. trogre

Fuschia Identification.

Many Thanks @ricky101
    Many Thanks @ricky101
    Many Thanks @ricky101
    Many Thanks @ricky101
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. David Kearley

Solved ID? Any ideas :)

My apologies, thanks for the heads-up. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. mazambo

Solved Borage?

@Fai & @Janet mahay thanks, I sprinkled a handful of mixed seeds borage among them so I'm 100% certain it's borage from your input.
    @Fai & @Janet mahay thanks, I sprinkled a handful of mixed seeds borage among them so I'm 100% certain it's borage from your input.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. David_eric57

Solved Please Help Identify this Plant/Weed

Thank you silver surfer and for your suggestion too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Jasmine star

Solved ID please.

Brilliant @luis_pr thank you so much for explaining in such detail. This will help massively with my other hydrangea too :love30: I shall do as directed and see how I go. I'm really willing it to do well.
    Brilliant @luis_pr thank you so much for explaining in such detail. This will help massively with my other hydrangea too :love30: I shall do as directed and see how I go. I'm really willing it to do well.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Jowo

Solved I. D required please

Thank you Scrungee
    Thank you Scrungee
    Thank you Scrungee
    Thank you Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Snorky85

Grass ID

Hi all, can anyone tell me the name of this pinky white and green stripy grass? A neighbour gave it to me but been looking and cant find it. she has it growing by her pond.Thanks
    Hi all, can anyone tell me the name of this pinky white and green stripy grass? A neighbour gave it to me but been looking and cant find it. she has it growing by her pond.Thanks
    FE2084A6-138D-42E9-A948-BF2794D241A6.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice