Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. zebrina

plant/weed id please

Great, thanks
    Great, thanks
    Great, thanks
    Great, thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Emily Brookes

What is this?

you make a good point! :ideaIPB:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Bradshaw_John

Garden replanting

Geum rivale.geum rivale - Google SearchIt might be a named one such as Geum rivale Lemon Drops.
    Geum rivale.geum rivale - Google SearchIt might be a named one such as Geum rivale Lemon Drops.
    IMG_5492.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Aug-16 4-54-25 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Aug-16 4-54-58 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Aug-16 4-55-07 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Jun-17 2-04-44 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Jun-17 12-19-30 PM.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Engelbert

Tree Identification - does anyone know what it is please?

Thanks for the bark pictures. Yes, I'd say it was Malus.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Janet mahay

Forgot the name

Sorry Choisya can be ruled out. Choisya ternata has one stalk with 3 leaflets
    IMG_20200620_164458.jpg CHOISYA  TERNATA 20-05-2013 16-24-22.JPG CHOISYA  TERNATA 20-05-2013 16-24-36.JPG CHOISYA  TERNATA 20-05-2013 16-23-36.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Simon McShane

What is wrong with my vine?

The black bits could be caterpillar droppings.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Gary hutcheon

Identification required - chilli

I'm going to leave it in the greenhouse and see if anything becomes of it
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Kevin Cowans

A few more Plants for identification

Hello @Silver surferThanks for the reply and the identification.Also, no need to apologise :)Kevin
    Hello @Silver surferThanks for the reply and the identification.Also, no need to apologise :)Kevin
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Kevin Cowans

Could someone please identify this Shrub for me?

Hello @noisette47 and @Silver surferThanks for the replies and the identification, it is indeed as you stated :)I think I am almost done with the identifications, there are a few more but I...
    Hello @noisette47 and @Silver surferThanks for the replies and the identification, it is indeed as you stated :)I think I am almost done with the identifications, there are a few more but I need to wait for them to flower before I can be annoying again, not that I will wait that long :)...
    Hello @noisette47 and @Silver surferThanks for the replies and the identification, it is indeed as you stated :)I think I am almost done with the identifications, there are a few more but I need to wait for them to flower before I can be...
    Hello @noisette47 and @Silver surferThanks for the replies and the identification, it is indeed as you stated :)I think I am almost done with the identifications, there are a few more but I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Kevin Cowans

Could someone please identify this Shrub for me?

Hello @Silver surferThanks for the reply.I have just been out and checked and there are actually four, or five, main branches (Trunks) so hopefully that will make it easier to train as a...
    Hello @Silver surferThanks for the reply.I have just been out and checked and there are actually four, or five, main branches (Trunks) so hopefully that will make it easier to train as a Shrub.It is one of the plants I had planted last September when I had the whole Garden done, I have...
    Hello @Silver surferThanks for the reply.I have just been out and checked and there are actually four, or five, main branches (Trunks) so hopefully that will make it easier to train as a Shrub.It is one of the plants I had planted last...
    Hello @Silver surferThanks for the reply.I have just been out and checked and there are actually four, or five, main branches (Trunks) so hopefully that will make it easier to train as a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Tomatolover666

Can someone help identify this plant for me?

Welcome to the forums!Sorry far too early. Please add pics when it has leaves. Not just first pair..proper leaves.
    Welcome to the forums!Sorry far too early. Please add pics when it has leaves. Not just first pair..proper leaves.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. KeefyD

Unidentified plant in the lawn.

Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what...
    Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what happens when you stop mowing. It was a problem area of the lawn, with moss and ivy slowly winning the...
    Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what happens when you stop mowing. It was a problem area of...
    Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Emily Brookes

Can anyone tell me what these are..

Welcome to the forums. 1. Looks like Cornus...common name dogwood. Maybe you can save it. Make sure it stays well watered. last 3 months have been very dry.
    Welcome to the forums. 1. Looks like Cornus...common name dogwood. Maybe you can save it. Make sure it stays well watered. last 3 months have been very dry.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. GardeningFin

Any idea what agave?

Aha! Yucca gloriosa varegata - thank you! :dbgrtmb: It's almost a foot of the ground now and sends off a massive, dramatic flower which I love. I also think it works well with the trachycarpus.
    Aha! Yucca gloriosa varegata - thank you! :dbgrtmb: It's almost a foot of the ground now and sends off a massive, dramatic flower which I love. I also think it works well with the trachycarpus.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. shiney

Help!!! What are these nasty bugs?

I tried neem oil once. A bit like spraying your plants with chip fat. Mind you it does make the leaves shine. :biggrin:
    I tried neem oil once. A bit like spraying your plants with chip fat. Mind you it does make the leaves shine. :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jennifer Malekpour

Help! Mystery plant, not Nigella :(

Hey Pete I've just found out that it's Common Fumitory. J
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Kevin Cowans

Solved Can anyone identify this plant and tell me how to get rid of it?

Also any broken off root will start off another plant.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Kevin Cowans

Can anyone identify this Plant?

Hello @Purple StreaksThanks for the reply.I will be back with another photo when it flowers.ThanksKevin
    Hello @Purple StreaksThanks for the reply.I will be back with another photo when it flowers.ThanksKevin
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. martyn bromley

Can anyone identify this plant ( weed)

Well done for volunteering Martyn. Glad to help.In our Welsh garden we hand cleared a small alder wood with a stream of ALL brambles and ivy and created a woodland garden...growing many...
    Well done for volunteering Martyn. Glad to help.In our Welsh garden we hand cleared a small alder wood with a stream of ALL brambles and ivy and created a woodland garden...growing many Rhodo's, Azalea, Acers, Hamamelis, Lindera, Magnolia, Daphne, Euonymus, and other woodland...
    Well done for volunteering Martyn. Glad to help.In our Welsh garden we hand cleared a small alder wood with a stream of ALL brambles and ivy and created a woodland garden...growing many Rhodo's, Azalea, Acers, Hamamelis, Lindera, Magnolia,...
    Well done for volunteering Martyn. Glad to help.In our Welsh garden we hand cleared a small alder wood with a stream of ALL brambles and ivy and created a woodland garden...growing many...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. GardeningFin

Plant id - more weeds perhaps?

Thank you for all the excellent feedback. :sunflower: Fin
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice