Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. wiseowl

Solved Wild Flower ID

Collins....Its a jolly good guide to British Wild Flowers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. wildernessman

wild flower / weed with pinky purple flowers

Actually, PeterS threw in a good thought in his post. It's quite possible that due to it being a wild flower and open to cross pollination it might not be a true specimen of either varieties:scratch::D:stirpot:
    Actually, PeterS threw in a good thought in his post. It's quite possible that due to it being a wild flower and open to cross pollination it might not be a true specimen of either varieties:scratch::D:stirpot:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Kedi-Gato

Wierd pine

Does look odd though!
    Does look odd though!
    Does look odd though!
    Does look odd though!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. pete
    Funny x 4

Who wants a challenge.

Well I'm going to look through the list again, but it's a long process. How about Coronilla vallentina var ..Ventnor.:biggrin:
    Well I'm going to look through the list again, but it's a long process. How about Coronilla vallentina var ..Ventnor.:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Portisgrass

Who knows what this plant is please

Eeeck! Hope it doesn't look like a Prune sp ! Your 2nd pic is just fine. I will not be able to help further even with magnificent pics...I have made best suggestions that I can. Enjoy your tree...
    Eeeck! Hope it doesn't look like a Prune sp ! Your 2nd pic is just fine. I will not be able to help further even with magnificent pics...I have made best suggestions that I can. Enjoy your tree but don't expect any fruit. Double flowers tend not to be fertile...ie no fruit!
    Eeeck! Hope it doesn't look like a Prune sp ! Your 2nd pic is just fine. I will not be able to help further even with magnificent pics...I have made best suggestions that I can. Enjoy your tree but don't expect any fruit. Double flowers tend not...
    Eeeck! Hope it doesn't look like a Prune sp ! Your 2nd pic is just fine. I will not be able to help further even with magnificent pics...I have made best suggestions that I can. Enjoy your tree...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ashlee1989

Who knows what this is

I find potatoes plants really beautiful and sturdy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. redd

Solved Who is this?

FABULOUS! That looks just about right to me. Very proud of this fella's recovery.We did inherit the pot as well which we pretty chuffed.Thank you so much for your help!!
    FABULOUS! That looks just about right to me. Very proud of this fella's recovery.We did inherit the pot as well which we pretty chuffed.Thank you so much for your help!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. shiney

Who Can Work Out What This Is?

The leaves look like Sphagnum, but like I said, drugs were more important than my school books:doh:
    The leaves look like Sphagnum, but like I said, drugs were more important than my school books:doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Triffid

White seeds & Seedling...

well I hope they don't mind shade ;-) I'm running out of sunny spots!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Francis

White Rose? ID?

That one looks like a contender to me =]
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Snorky85

Solved White rose

Indeed it does my friend
    Indeed it does my friend
    Indeed it does my friend
    Indeed it does my friend
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria

White Leaves on Pandorea jasminoides Variegated

Thank you for your contribution Christine and Welcome to GC. This is just so odd for this plant of many years. This is it entwined with a Honeysuckle last Summer ...
    Thank you for your contribution Christine and Welcome to GC. This is just so odd for this plant of many years. This is it entwined with a Honeysuckle last Summer ...
    Pandorea White Leaves 23 Jul 22.jpg Pandorea 23 Jul 22.jpg Baffio2 10 Jun.jpg Baffio Pots1 10 Jun.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Tim Shields

White Lawn Slug

@Tim ShieldsDrowning in beer. I've been trying it on myself for years but to no avail :).However, those white slugs are a particular menace as they have a severe fondness for plant foliage.If...
    @Tim ShieldsDrowning in beer. I've been trying it on myself for years but to no avail :).However, those white slugs are a particular menace as they have a severe fondness for plant foliage.If you ever stumble across a Leopard slug or two, take them home as they feed on other slugs and rotten...
    @Tim ShieldsDrowning in beer. I've been trying it on myself for years but to no avail :).However, those white slugs are a particular menace as they have a severe fondness for plant foliage.If you ever stumble across a Leopard slug or two,...
    @Tim ShieldsDrowning in beer. I've been trying it on myself for years but to no avail :).However, those white slugs are a particular menace as they have a severe fondness for plant foliage.If...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. pamsdish
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Winnie

White flowering tree but what is it?

Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks...
    Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks Guys!
    Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks Guys!
    Forgot to mention ... it has fruits on it which resemble small raspberries! Dead chuffed now because after Googling images I've found out you can eat the berries! Kousa Dogwood ......Thanks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Black Orchid

White flowering cherry

Thank you for your info and desire to help. The main reason why I want to know more about this cherry tree I just want to know if it is hardy enough to be planted in a big pot in Manchester...
    Thank you for your info and desire to help. The main reason why I want to know more about this cherry tree I just want to know if it is hardy enough to be planted in a big pot in Manchester area. Unfortunately when my Bird of Paradise became too big for my hall I planted it in a bigger pot in my...
    Thank you for your info and desire to help. The main reason why I want to know more about this cherry tree I just want to know if it is hardy enough to be planted in a big pot in Manchester area. Unfortunately when my Bird of Paradise became too...
    Thank you for your info and desire to help. The main reason why I want to know more about this cherry tree I just want to know if it is hardy enough to be planted in a big pot in Manchester...
    20180326_173056-1.jpg 1522244230681446752039.jpg 15222443014711181816354.jpg 1522244443368-1607954048.jpg 20180328_154355.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. redstar

white flower ID- please

The leaves look wrong for any of the alpine type phlox to me, unless I am looking at the wrong leaves. Pp. subulata and douglassii forms have small, narrow leaves. There are by the way dozens of...
    The leaves look wrong for any of the alpine type phlox to me, unless I am looking at the wrong leaves. Pp. subulata and douglassii forms have small, narrow leaves. There are by the way dozens of different ones in every colour except yellows and oranges. Treat them like Aubrieta and trim back...
    The leaves look wrong for any of the alpine type phlox to me, unless I am looking at the wrong leaves. Pp. subulata and douglassii forms have small, narrow leaves. There are by the way dozens of different ones in every colour except yellows and...
    The leaves look wrong for any of the alpine type phlox to me, unless I am looking at the wrong leaves. Pp. subulata and douglassii forms have small, narrow leaves. There are by the way dozens of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Nightwarrior

white flower - any ideas?

Thanks for everyone's replies. I think I will try to cultivate it, as I had brought some ragged robin and teasel seeds to try to add some nice wild flowers to my garden. And some wouldn't go...
    Thanks for everyone's replies. I think I will try to cultivate it, as I had brought some ragged robin and teasel seeds to try to add some nice wild flowers to my garden. And some wouldn't go amiss in my white border when I create it!! And when you see how much wild flower seeds cost per packet,...
    Thanks for everyone's replies. I think I will try to cultivate it, as I had brought some ragged robin and teasel seeds to try to add some nice wild flowers to my garden. And some wouldn't go amiss in my white border when I create it!! And when...
    Thanks for everyone's replies. I think I will try to cultivate it, as I had brought some ragged robin and teasel seeds to try to add some nice wild flowers to my garden. And some wouldn't go...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. SimonZ

White blossom

Well if it is a council car park I would strongly thinking a Winter Flowering Cherry..They are in flower now and come in pink or white.. A favourite council tree in a lot of places.. Otherwise...
    Well if it is a council car park I would strongly thinking a Winter Flowering Cherry..They are in flower now and come in pink or white.. A favourite council tree in a lot of places.. Otherwise it maybe a Damson but would think not if on council land..
    Well if it is a council car park I would strongly thinking a Winter Flowering Cherry..They are in flower now and come in pink or white.. A favourite council tree in a lot of places.. Otherwise it maybe a Damson but would think not if on...
    Well if it is a council car park I would strongly thinking a Winter Flowering Cherry..They are in flower now and come in pink or white.. A favourite council tree in a lot of places.. Otherwise...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Clare G

Which white campanula is this please?

Presume pic here/above is the one from Beth Chatto site. Leaves seem very different to those in your original post. Leaves above are jagged.Campanula poscharskyana frost - The Beth Chatto...
    Presume pic here/above is the one from Beth Chatto site. Leaves seem very different to those in your original post. Leaves above are jagged.Campanula poscharskyana frost - The Beth Chatto GardensCampanula are not easy to id.
    Presume pic here/above is the one from Beth Chatto site. Leaves seem very different to those in your original post. Leaves above are jagged.Campanula poscharskyana frost - The Beth Chatto GardensCampanula are not easy to id.
    Presume pic here/above is the one from Beth Chatto site. Leaves seem very different to those in your original post. Leaves above are jagged.Campanula poscharskyana frost - The Beth Chatto...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice