New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. jamiej

Climbers to plant now in pots

Hi Jamie!Do you use your Magic Torch at night to go slug hunting???Welcome to the forum - all your choices sound great for climbing plants - although if you choose a Clematis Montana you...
    Hi Jamie!Do you use your Magic Torch at night to go slug hunting???Welcome to the forum - all your choices sound great for climbing plants - although if you choose a Clematis Montana you probably won't have any room left for anything else after the first growing season!Take a photo of...
    Hi Jamie!Do you use your Magic Torch at night to go slug hunting???Welcome to the forum - all your choices sound great for climbing plants - although if you choose a Clematis Montana you probably won't have any room left for anything else...
    Hi Jamie!Do you use your Magic Torch at night to go slug hunting???Welcome to the forum - all your choices sound great for climbing plants - although if you choose a Clematis Montana you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. legoman0

Legoman!!

Hi Legoman welcome to g c .
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. gort

Hello, people

Welcome on board Gort! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. may

Hi there

May welcome to the forum enjoy your time spent on here.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. flowerpot08

hello everyone

to the forum Flowerpot I know what you mean about growing from seed it is so exciting even my hubby has become quite addictive to 'seed watching'.:D Hel.xxx.
    to the forum Flowerpot I know what you mean about growing from seed it is so exciting even my hubby has become quite addictive to 'seed watching'.:D Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. anton002

hiya

Hi Anton, welcome to GC. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. stargazer

greetings from a newbie

Welcome Stargazer Terry!Garden therapy is fantastic for the mind, body and soul !I hope you find the good comradeship here a tonic too.Take it easyKath :)
    Welcome Stargazer Terry!Garden therapy is fantastic for the mind, body and soul !I hope you find the good comradeship here a tonic too.Take it easyKath :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. princess-incognita

Hola peeps

My wife is a speach and language therapist....very rewarding work for very little pay. She loves it and that makes up for the awful pay.:thumb:
    My wife is a speach and language therapist....very rewarding work for very little pay. She loves it and that makes up for the awful pay.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. winkey

winkey

Winky welcome to G.C
    Winky welcome to G.C
    Winky welcome to G.C
    Winky welcome to G.C
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. scooby-mas

Quick hello from??????

to the forum Scooby-mas if you don't have any luck at growing plants you can always chat to Banana Man about your car as he has a much loved Scooby too! Hel.xxx.
    to the forum Scooby-mas if you don't have any luck at growing plants you can always chat to Banana Man about your car as he has a much loved Scooby too! Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Dover Dave

Hi all from sunny Dover

Helofa Does you hubby ever get tired of digging? If not i wanna borrow him:thumb:
    Helofa Does you hubby ever get tired of digging? If not i wanna borrow him:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. acer

Greetings from Ireland...

Hi Acer welcome to the nut house
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. rodofgod76

Hi from Gateshead

Hi rod and welcome
    Hi rod and welcome
    Hi rod and welcome
    Hi rod and welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. BekiMac

Hello again everyone.

high kype, D.Dave & Paladin, good evening folks, thankyou very much for the welcome. :) Beki x
    high kype, D.Dave & Paladin, good evening folks, thankyou very much for the welcome. :) Beki x
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Glenda

Hello

Sorry I missed you at first Glenda. Welcome to G-Corner. We put the sane in insane..or is that the in????????:thumb:
    Sorry I missed you at first Glenda. Welcome to G-Corner. We put the sane in insane..or is that the in????????:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Shelby

Hi Everyone

Hi Shelby welcome to the forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. loopyloo

Cooie!!

say high to Andy pandy and Ted for me loopyloo:thumb::thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. John78

Hello folks

Hi there John, welcome to the friendliest forum around :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sally-ann

Clematis

Sally-ann. If you have dead growth at the base of your clematis, then cut it out. This is nothing to do with pruning. Dead wood wants removing.But seriously you really should post your area if...
    Sally-ann. If you have dead growth at the base of your clematis, then cut it out. This is nothing to do with pruning. Dead wood wants removing.But seriously you really should post your area if you want help. The difference between North Scotland and Cornwall is tremendous and even between...
    Sally-ann. If you have dead growth at the base of your clematis, then cut it out. This is nothing to do with pruning. Dead wood wants removing.But seriously you really should post your area if you want help. The difference between North...
    Sally-ann. If you have dead growth at the base of your clematis, then cut it out. This is nothing to do with pruning. Dead wood wants removing.But seriously you really should post your area if...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. SEEDSENSE

I am back - hello

back Seedsense looks like you have a little catching up to do...enjoy.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice