1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. jimbo1951

Good day fellow gardeners

Its been lovely here, Have been planting about 12 different types of Alpine today.
    Its been lovely here, Have been planting about 12 different types of Alpine today.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Alladin

Hello newbie!

Hi Alladin, welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. topsy4758

saying hello

Hi there!:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Silmar

Hello from Plymouth

to the forum Andi it sure is nice to have you among us and being a busy mum you can really show the guys just how good us women are at multi tasking! Enjoy ;) Sorry guys but you all know it's true!...
    to the forum Andi it sure is nice to have you among us and being a busy mum you can really show the guys just how good us women are at multi tasking! Enjoy ;) Sorry guys but you all know it's true! :D Hel.xxx.
    to the forum Andi it sure is nice to have you among us and being a busy mum you can really show the guys just how good us women are at multi tasking! Enjoy ;) Sorry guys but you all know it's true! :D Hel.xxx.
    to the forum Andi it sure is nice to have you among us and being a busy mum you can really show the guys just how good us women are at multi tasking! Enjoy ;) Sorry guys but you all know it's true!...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. FANCY

new act

Fear not dear Fancy if I can adjust to this new layout anyone can, I'll keep my finger's crossed for you.;) Hel.xxx.
    Fear not dear Fancy if I can adjust to this new layout anyone can, I'll keep my finger's crossed for you.;) Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. aquarious

hi newbie

:thumb:Hi there Tracy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. hammer

hi all.

Hi Hammer Welcome to Gardeners corner
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. mattd

Hi

Hi MattGood luck with the vegetables and herbs!We will be expecting great soup recipes from you later in the year!Kath
    Hi MattGood luck with the vegetables and herbs!We will be expecting great soup recipes from you later in the year!Kath
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. SteveC

Hi from SteveC

Hi Steve, and welcome back.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Slinky

Elloooooo

Oh Boy. You'll fit in well here even if nobody can actually advise because we don't really know where you are. My guess is somewhere between USDA zone 7a and 9.
    Oh Boy. You'll fit in well here even if nobody can actually advise because we don't really know where you are. My guess is somewhere between USDA zone 7a and 9.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. jenandcol

Hi

Hi Jen and Col to the forum I'll look forward into finding out some more about you two and what you get upto in your plot.Hel.xxx.
    Hi Jen and Col to the forum I'll look forward into finding out some more about you two and what you get upto in your plot.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. flumpette

Hi!

Thanks all for the lovely welcome. I intended to post before now, but was forced (!) to spend the weekend in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and slightly less enjoying the job of digging out the...
    Thanks all for the lovely welcome. I intended to post before now, but was forced (!) to spend the weekend in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and slightly less enjoying the job of digging out the weeds/grass between the crazy paving stones.Takemore..... possibly... .... give me a clue.
    Thanks all for the lovely welcome. I intended to post before now, but was forced (!) to spend the weekend in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and slightly less enjoying the job of digging out the weeds/grass between the crazy paving...
    Thanks all for the lovely welcome. I intended to post before now, but was forced (!) to spend the weekend in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and slightly less enjoying the job of digging out the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Lee-N-Field

Hi From Lee

Hi Lee welcome to g c sounds like Mrs LE has her priorities right.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. frangipan

Lilacs

Hi Frangipan welcome to g c.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. fmay

Hello again

Welcome back Fmay I'm sure you will have fun playing catch-up! ;) As for you John not around in 1970 pull the other one!:D Hel.xxx.
    Welcome back Fmay I'm sure you will have fun playing catch-up! ;) As for you John not around in 1970 pull the other one!:D Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Alison1942

Hello Everybody

Hi to you both and welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Steve M

Brand New Gardener

:) Welcome to the forum Steven:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. strayaway

Hi all

:)Welcome to the forum strayaway:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. GardenGuru

Why do you like gardening?

Pal that's really sweet and I'm a great believer that if you could wish for any kind of gift from a loved one it would be a plant for the garden, something you can tend to and even talk too a...
    Pal that's really sweet and I'm a great believer that if you could wish for any kind of gift from a loved one it would be a plant for the garden, something you can tend to and even talk too a brilliant reminder of a lost loved one and just like love it grows more and more each day. ...
    Pal that's really sweet and I'm a great believer that if you could wish for any kind of gift from a loved one it would be a plant for the garden, something you can tend to and even talk too a brilliant reminder of a lost loved one and just like...
    Pal that's really sweet and I'm a great believer that if you could wish for any kind of gift from a loved one it would be a plant for the garden, something you can tend to and even talk too a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. StarJules

Hello and Help!!!

Hi Jules welcome to the forum I'm sure the creeping buttercup isn't the only plant you have problems with needless to say there's always someone on here to help you out....lucky you. ;) Hel.xxx.
    Hi Jules welcome to the forum I'm sure the creeping buttercup isn't the only plant you have problems with needless to say there's always someone on here to help you out....lucky you. ;) Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice